X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    I'm not saying I support it, I'm saying it's inevitable. How cozy for you to be able to say that you support minorities until your family's safety is put in jeopardy, when the ENTIRE reason your safety is in jeopardy is that their safety is constantly in jeopardy. I get that most posters here are on the right side of the issue, but absolutely NOTHING has changed. That simply can't go on forever, this will continue to happen until significant changes are made. Unfortunately that's still probably decades away.
    Yeah, I'M the problem.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      I probably would have thought the same thing until it was a mile from my house, workplace, and my wife's work.

It's not understandable. It's useless and opportunistic anarchy
      Well, I'm understanding it so we appear to just plain disagree. That's okay.

I don't like what is happening, and recognize that opportunists are out here screwing it all up. Just saying I understand what has driven people to do this, as ugly as it is.

Like I said at the end of my earlier post, we only differ on the degree of which we condemn the violent element of these protests, so this is a pretty pointless discussion in my opinion.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        Well, I'm understanding it so we appear to just plain disagree. That's okay.

I don't like what is happening, and recognize that opportunists are out here screwing it all up. Just saying I understand what has driven people to do this, as ugly as it is.
        Agree 100% with you.

Comment

I probably would have thought the same thing until it was a mile from my house, workplace, and my wife's work.

It's not understandable. It's useless and opportunistic anarchy
          I’ll be the a— hole here: The whole point is to make you feel uncomfortable and unsafe, because that’s how they feel every day. Real change doesn’t happen until folks like you feel uncomfortable.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            I’ll be the a— hole
            Yeah, you summed it up nicely.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Yeah, you summed it up nicely.
              People who say truthful, yet uncomfortable things are often regarded as such.

Even if they’re right.
              I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Yeah, I'M the problem.
                We (me included) aren't the problem, but we have failed miserably at being the solution.

Comment

People who say truthful, yet uncomfortable things are often regarded as such.

Even if they’re right.
                  In fairness you could be the a55hole who's right here and just a general a55hole too

Comment

I’ll be the a— hole here: The whole point is to make you feel uncomfortable and unsafe, because that’s how they feel every day. Real change doesn’t happen until folks like you feel uncomfortable.
                    Privileged white lib: "Yeah man, eat the rich!"

*poor minorities descend on his inner city loft*

Privileged white lib: "No, I didn't mean it like that!"

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                      In fairness you could be the a55hole who's right here and just a general a55hole too
                      Generally, I’m not an a55hole, I’m a d1ck. There’s a difference.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Privileged white lib: "Yeah man, eat the rich!"

*poor minorities descend on his inner city loft*

Privileged white lib: "No, I didn't mean it like that!"
                        Pretty much.
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          I didn't think they were.

We only differ on the degree of which we condemn the rioting/looting, so I'll just leave it alone.
                          We are good man I wasnt arguing with you just posting my thought process. There is no right opinion in cases like this...everything is just a degree of wrongness.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yes but if you are making the people who support you (and endeavor to not make you uncomfortable) uncomfortable and unsafe you are cutting off your nose to spite your face.

It is like when BLM protests at a Bernie Sanders rally...I understand their motive and support their right to do it but they are doing way more harm to their cause than good.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Yes but if you are making the people who support you (and endeavor to not make you uncomfortable) uncomfortable and unsafe you are cutting off your nose to spite your face.

It is like when BLM protests at a Bernie Sanders rally...I understand their motive and support their right to do it but they are doing way more harm to their cause than good.
                              Washington County is the bluest, most diverse district outside of Omar's.
                              Code:

Comment

Ok, let them riot in your neighborhood next...
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X