This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    Yeah, and a bunch of her racist fans blasted her for it. Judging from her responses she didn't give one single eff.
    Her people don't let her do anything controversial for obvious reasons. She must really be ****ed off.

Wells Fargo in the Fifth District on fire. CNN interviewing one of the rioters.

Rioter supports Jacob Frey
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

They're claiming they are not rioters, they're just there.

Here comes the Guard or state police, smoke bombs and flash bangs going off.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        They're claiming they are not rioters, they're just there.

Here comes the Guard or state police, smoke bombs and flash bangs going off.
        I thought they left

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1266400635429310466?s=09

God I miss having a real President.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Btw CNN still marveling over the White People protesting and MSNBC just got done with their black friend.

**ahem**

DRINK!!!

Edit: MSNBC now has Joy Reid on so they don't have to do the Black Friend shtick for a bit.
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

To be fair, someone should routinely set Wells Fargo on fire every time they get busted running another scam. Maybe they'd learn.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Who is in charge?

Comment

Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Gas station on fire.

Way to enforce curfew.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    To be fair, someone should routinely set Wells Fargo on fire every time they get busted running another scam. Maybe they'd learn.
                    Oh no I said that one was justified.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                      During this volatile situation, there were only 3 other cops and they will probably be charged.
                      So there were 3 there that could have stepped in right? I don't want them to have to be charged - I want them to do the RIGHT GOD**** THING in the moment and not commit a crime that lead to the death of a citizen. A bunch of cops saying the obvious, "Boy gee ah that was terrible" after the fact doesn't do jack s**t. Why can't you comprehend this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Gas station on fire.

Way to enforce curfew.
                        I can’t believe how many cars are about. Massive, massive failure.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          I thought they left

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/stat...429310466?s=09

God I miss having a real President.
                          And the right will vilify him, because they are so morally sick.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

Didn't help much. The Atlanta police chief had a similar conversation with protesters.

OK that is a lot of people at the WH protest. When I was there Secret Service would not let that many people be near the fence
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              To be fair, someone should routinely set (every bank) on fire every time they (bribe the government to pass more laws to exploit people).
                              Fixed.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                So there were 3 there that could have stepped in right? I don't want them to have to be charged - I want them to do the RIGHT GOD**** THING in the moment and not commit a crime that lead to the death of a citizen. A bunch of cops saying the obvious, "Boy gee ah that was terrible" after the fact doesn't do jack s**t. Why can't you comprehend this?
                                Yeah those cops can die in a fire. They are the "good little Germans" letting atrocity happen and not caring.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X