This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Old white lady on next door posts that she has proof Soros is flying in looters and protestors.

I wish protestors would cut her internet access
    I saw Black's on Twitter saying that to. (framing BLM).

Jews and Black's in Minneapolis have a problematic history.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Walz:
      It is time to rebuild. Rebuild the city, rebuild our justice system, and rebuild the relationship between law enforcement and those they’re charged to protect. George Floyd’s death should lead to justice and systemic change, not more death and destruction.

As George Floyd’s family has said, he "would not want people to get hurt. He lived his life protecting people." Let’s come together to rebuild, remember, and seek justice for George Floyd.

As Governor, I will always defend the right to protest. It is how we express pain, process tragedy, and create change. That is why I am answering our local leaders’ request for Minnesota National Guard assistance to protect peaceful demonstrators, neighbors, and small businesses in Minnesota.
      Like I said he crushed it.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        I don't think riot is good, just understandable. I'll remember what lit this powder keg and not let the opportunists distract me from the message being sent. Will this be harder I'd my house gets torched? Probably. But I hope I'd manage to do it.
        Protesting is understandable.
        Rioting...vandalism and looting? Not so much.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

Originally posted by burd View Post
          Scroll down to the twitter piece titled "Before you call the cops."
          I'm 99% sure we all see different replies when we click on a Tweet. They're sorted by some algorithm tailored to you. If you have a few hundred (hell, I don't look past maybe half a dozen) replies, none of us will ever see them all.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            "Them"?

Part of a riot is it's the response of the populace at large against the powers that subjugate them.

Unless you're one of the folks who likes the way things are, this "them" is us, or at least on behalf of us.

We all own the riot.
            Yes, THEM. **** THEM. THEM THEM THEM. Not once have I said I like the way things are and **** you for even implying it. I'm separating the rioters from the protesters and especially the reason they were taking place to begin with.

Perhaps your daughter's neighborhood can host next.
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Amy Klobuchar declined to prosecute officer at center of George Floyd's death after previous conduct complaints
              Way to go Amy.

https://news.yahoo.com/amy-klobuchar...183728902.html

Ex-Minneapolis police officer Derick Chauvin saw at least 10 conduct complaints during his 19-year tenure before he was fired Tuesday, according to a database that documents complaints against police. In particular, he was involved in the shooting death of a man who had stabbed other people before attacking police, as well as some other undisclosed complaints. Klobuchar did not prosecute Chauvin for the first death, and he was later placed on leave when he and other officers shot and wounded a Native American man in 2011.

As The Washington Post noted in March, Klobuchar "declined to bring charges in more than two dozen cases in which people were killed in encounters with police" as Hennepin County attorney. Instead, she "aggressively prosecuted smaller offenses" that "have been criticized for their disproportionate effect on poor and minority communities," the Post continues. And as Klobuchar undergoes vetting to become a possible vice presidential candidate, that track record is being scrutinized and criticized once again.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                What was your favorite "Amy Klobuchar might be Veep" moment?

MNS - forking genius.

MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                  What was your favorite "Amy Klobuchar might be Veep" moment?
                  She's toast. I wish her luck with her next campaign if she runs again. It's going to be a *****.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    I'm 99% sure we all see different replies when we click on a Tweet. They're sorted by some algorithm tailored to you. If you have a few hundred (hell, I don't look past maybe half a dozen) replies, none of us will ever see them all.
                    Oh.

Comment

JFC. I'm watching a live stream of them trying to light Concordia U on fire.
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        JFC. I'm watching a live stream of them trying to light Concordia U on fire.
                        What feed?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          What feed?
                          I was wrong and it's so much worse. It was Galtier Elementary School.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AEm_NT2-k8
                          Code:

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post

Double their pay,
                            I'm with a lot of the post, but not this part. We do not need to double the pay of cops. Cops are NOT underpaid, at least not in the sense of any other dedicated public servants who go about their work with a professional attitude of service. In South Bend the base pay for every cop who manages to make it 2 full years as a cop without getting fired is $60,000. After more time on the job or with minimal promotions it is much higher than that. Add in overtime, good benefits and a retirement that pays 75% of your final salary for life after 30 years of service and cops are better off financially than the majority of working Americans. South Bend also claims to lose experienced officers to other towns that pay even more. I was born there and lived for a good part of my life there. It is an inexpensive, pleasant community, and the average wage of a South Bend officer far exceeds the average wage of a resident of South Bend. If you doubled their salary, expect to do the same with the fire department, schools, and every other public employee.

If police officers did their jobs better, they'd get a lot more help and respect from the community, making their jobs more enjoyable and probably even a little safer (not that their jobs are nearly as dangerous as the myth making of the FOP makes them out to be, AND they have been getting safer every decade over the last 50 years in terms of on the job injury from violence). We need to deconstruct every notion of policing in our society. Making the job financially more attractive may play into that at some point, but right now I don't want people doing that kind of work because they might make $120,000 doing it in a cheap-to-live mid sized middle western city.

Comment

JFC...Freeman is going to **** this up isn't he?

MNS - forking genius.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Yeah there are protesters at Freeman’s Home in SW Mpls near lake harriett...so far peaceful

Comment

Working...
                                X