This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      A well known (and liked) poster on this very board said during a protest at the U of M (that dared spill over a bit in the street...THE HORROR!!!) that he would drive over those people in his truck if they got in his way. He was not kidding.
      Yeah, I remember.

Comment

Of course Dumpy probably saw it somewhere, liked the rhyme, and ran with it... He obviously was oblivious to the origin of the phase....
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Walz and the National Guard threw Frey under the bus just now. The bots are enjoying that...
          What did they say??

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Yeah, I remember.
            I think we all remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              My only experience with staties was in MA. They were great. But... I'm also white.
              Think of the MN State Patrol as the highest evolution of the ******* power hungry cop. No one likes them. Hell I went to deal with a ticket once (I got it like 6 years ago for texting and driving...while stopped at a stoplight) and I asked my hearing officer what I should do. He said "you can try and fight it but you will lose. State Troopers always win in court".
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                What did they say??
                That Minneapolis had no plan.

The Commissioner and Frey are not sounding good. The timeline Frey seems to give about when the decision was made about the 3rd Precinct doesn't seem to match up with what actually happened. Someone will primary his *** next year.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound? Seriously go back and read your posts the stupidity literally leaps out of the screen of my computer.
                  Saying rioting is dumb...is dumb? Ok chief. Now get back out there and light something on fire.

Comment

That Minneapolis had no plan.

The Commissioner and Frey are not sounding good. The timeline Frey seems to give about when the decision was made about the 3rd Precinct doesn't seem to match up with what actually happened. Someone will primary his *** next year.
                    Yeah I’m ok with him being primaried. His role last night was probably impossible- but it became clear there was no plan when the guard was nowhere to be seen and the 3rd descended into hell

Comment

Here I fixed that for ya. You gotta proofread better.
                      Lol. Again, saying rioting is dumb makes me a troll. **** off.

Comment

Here is an idea...go **** yourself.

But here...let me see if I understand you correctly. The system isnt the problem...it is just that people keep voting for all the wrong candidates...in every election...no matter who is running?

You are speaking in generalities that are completely proven wrong by facts. I mean normally that is your most endearing trait but right now it just makes you look like a White Privileged ******* even worse than usual. The fact that you think my saying "The System is Screwed" is high brow says volumes about you. Stick to defending banks you are better at that.
                        No thanks and stop propositioning me. I'm not interested.

The system gets changed by who runs it. Who runs it is determined by who shows up and votes. You're apparently waiting for some white people mind meld to occur that'll make everyone rethink the nature of policing. That's swell Handy, but can you tell us what should happen in the meantime before the Rapture happens? Pie in the sky BS with no practical application in the real world.

Let me give you a real world example. Over here in Boston, a city that's no stranger to race problems, a funny thing happened some 25 years ago. City leaders decided in the wake of the Matthew Stewart murder/suicide that police and community relations needed a change. The solution wasn't to ask the population to all rethink the entire concept of law enforcement. The solution was to diversify a police force that was 99.999% white even though the overall population itself was more like 50/50. So when cops started walking the beat again in the inner city not every one was an old white Irish guy from South Boston. That built up a lot more trust between cops and residents and the crime rate is (for a variety of reasons) one of the lowest for a major city. Do black cops beat up black suspects occasionally? I'm sure they do but I can't recall an instance of a black cop executing an unarmed or handcuffed black suspect. The more the police force looks like the population its supposed to be protecting the better off everybody is going to be. Its not as simple as electing a black mayor for example and calling it a day. The leadership needs to actively pursue changes or they need to be voted out (and I'll note in Boston's case it was two white guys who brought about that change).
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Hell I went to deal with a ticket once (I got it like 6 years ago for texting and driving...while stopped at a stoplight) and I asked my hearing officer what I should do. He said "you can try and fight it but you will lose. State Troopers always win in court".
                          You deserved the ticket for texting at all.
                          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            In all honesty, this is the best solution of all. March to one white suburb and burn it to the ground. Burn mine to make dx happy. Do you know how many policymakers live here?

Pick one city at random and one day per month at random. SoHo. Georgetown. Clarksville, MD. Alexandria, VA. Wellesley, MA. Naperville, IL. Overland Park, KS. Grosse Pointe, MI. Beverley Hills, CA.

One per month, until institutional and economic racism in America ends.

Reparations starts looking pretty reasonable when the Hollister where Tyler and Madison work burns.
                            And I am being called the dumb one. You're out of your ****ing mind.

Comment

Hell I went to deal with a ticket once (I got it like 6 years ago for texting and driving...while stopped at a stoplight) and I asked my hearing officer what I should do. He said "you can try and fight it but you will lose. State Troopers always win in court".
                              I'd expect to lose that in court. Texting while at a stop light is clearly a violation of the law in Maine. I would assume you guys have similar laws.

Comment

Still waiting on J.D. to come up with some acceptable-to-him alternative responses that won't just be ignored by white suburbia.

Comment

Working...
                                X