This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Meanwhile the white CNN reporter says the police have treated him like a million bucks.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Comment

Meanwhile at the White House.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                  Meanwhile the white CNN reporter says the police have treated him like a million bucks.
                  And this is why there is civil unrest

Comment

Usually next is finally charging the cops under immense national pressure, but screwing up the prosecution so that it leads to an acquittal.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Twitter is full of people saying the cop took off to Florida days ago and people there have found him.

Not sure I buy it

Comment

We can all dream of a country where cops and citizens use common sense together. It can happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          And this is why there is civil unrest
                          Like a lot of things in our country the institution as a whole needs major change. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like we spend way more money on it than we should.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            Usually next is finally charging the cops under immense national pressure, but screwing up the prosecution so that it leads to an acquittal.
                            I'm guessing they're attempting not to charge and someone is desperately trying to cover their *** before the arrest if it ever happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Twitter is full of people saying the cop took off to Florida days ago and people there have found him.

Not sure I buy it
                              I definitely do. I believe there is some sort of national organization that takes care of people like him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                I definitely do. I believe there is some sort of national organization that takes care of people like him.
                                Oh I buy it could be real, not sure he’s actually gone yet. That’s what I meant

Comment

Working...
                                X