X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Oof...people are searching for that cop on social media. Other guys in MN named Jacob Pederson are editing their names to include “notacop”
    Aren't 35% of all men in MN named Pederson?
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Oof...people are searching for that cop on social media. Other guys in MN named Jacob Pederson are editing their names to include “notacop”
      If I were him, whether I did it or not, I would already be on my way out of town...
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        If I were him, whether I did it or not, I would already be on my way out of town...
        Bring me the news featured the story....it’s everywhere

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Nah. Johnson, maybe. This wasn't intended as another Blazing Saddles reference. Just a happy accident.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Carlson dominates this state duh!
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Why won't they just arrest the ****ing cops? I do not get it.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Carlson dominates this state duh!
                They are only about 15%, but yeah probably 98% of the wealth.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

The Liberal bots are spreading the Pedersen story like wildfire...their posts are actually MORE annoying than the Putin Bots.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                    Nah. Johnson, maybe. This wasn't intended as another Blazing Saddles reference. Just a happy accident.
                    I understood that reference.

Is the guy on the right from The Good Ol' Boys? I never made that connection before.

I think I always imagined he was either John Candy or Jonathan Winters.
                    Last edited by Kepler; 05-28-2020, 09:07 PM.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Why won't they just arrest the ****ing cops? I do not get it.
                      Because they obviously dont think they have enough information and there is probably more to the story than we know. If they arrest them and then have to let them go this crap re-ignites only way worse.

It hasnt even been 48 hours yet...
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

MSNBC is live outside the 3rd precinct.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Because they obviously dont think they have enough information and there is probably more to the story than we know. If they arrest them and then have to let them go this crap re-ignites only way worse.

It hasnt even been 48 hours yet...
                          What more could there be that could justify what they did? Nothing.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            No, closer to 15%, 20% are Peterson
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Self proclaimed "armed rednecks" helping to protect what looks like a minority owned tobacco shop. Check out one of the shops guard at the end of the video walking up behind them with his sword. https://nypost.com/2020/05/28/armed-...loyd-protests/
                              YALE HOCKEY
                              2013 National Champions

Comment

Don lemons show is currently showing St. Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X