X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Literally everything you say is dumb. You could recite Shakespeare and it will be dumb. Now lets see if you can figure out why...
    I can definitely see him finding a way to "both sides" Macbeth.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      It is the Native American name for a lake. Formerly Lake Calhoun. The name change upsets conservatives A LOT! It makes me happy
      So, McKinley --> Denali?
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        I can definitely see him finding a way to "both sides" Macbeth.
        Screw that, I want to see him take a crack at Titus Andronicus.

"Look, you have to understand that while of course raping a child and cutting off her hands is bad and should be prosecuted, you should not butcher the rapists and bake them into a pie for their mother to eat. That will depress Goth property values and be self-defeating."
        Last edited by Kepler; 05-29-2020, 12:40 PM.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          So, McKinley --> Denali?
          Precisely.

It is also how this Lake Street you keep hearing about got its name. It eventually bends around the north side of the lake previously known as Calhoun.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            Another great post. I will say it again. **** off.

Here...allow me to apologize. I am truly sorry. I understand that it is hard for you, what with your obvious mental in-capacities, to put together thoughts and sentences that are both coherent and factual. We hold you to an impossible standard and that just isnt fair. Please, dont judge us too harshly...we have been burdened with the necessity of thought and reason and just a twinge of logic. It is our curse, our lot in life and we lash out at those that are free from such afflictions. How truly wondrous it must be to be able to think non-nonsensical things, vocalize them, and not wonder or care why every thinks I am a total ****ing idiotic *********! How awesome it must be to be you. We are truly jealous and awed by you!

Or to put it in a sentence you understand better: Bite me *******.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              So, McKinley --> Denali?
              You got it.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Hey Ames, this might be a good time for you to just lay low...

Comment

She definitely has a brass set...
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

A colleague of mine manned a first aid station off lake st last night.
                    They said the vast majority of the looting there was from young white men.

Comment

Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Pictures near this out as well.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          There's this hipster-looking white dude who begs at the corner of a busy freeway off-ramp near my gf's neighborhood. I figure there's little chance he's legit - probably just soaking up donations to fund his faux-bohemian lifestyle. Lots of those types live in that area.

Comment

It would be tempting to loot the Ben&Jerry shop just off lake calhoun. All the pints!
                            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Here...allow me to apologize. I am truly sorry. I understand that it is hard for you, what with your obvious mental in-capacities, to put together thoughts and sentences that are both coherent and factual. We hold you to an impossible standard and that just isnt fair. Please, dont judge us too harshly...we have been burdened with the necessity of thought and reason and just a twinge of logic. It is our curse, our lot in life and we lash out at those that are free from such afflictions. How truly wondrous it must be to be able to think non-nonsensical things, vocalize them, and not wonder or care why every thinks I am a total ****ing idiotic *********! How awesome it must be to be you. We are truly jealous and awed by you!

Or to put it in a sentence you understand better: Bite me *******.
                              I guess when I said the cop should be arrested and convicted that was dumb too? Or is it only because I have had the audacity to call out rioters? God forbid. We can't have that. As with so many other people like you, Scooby and Drew...you only read what you want to read.

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                                It would be tempting to loot the Ben&Jerry shop just off lake [s]calhoun[/s]. All the pints!
                                With Ben and Jerry’s history with police..hooboy

Comment

Working...
                                X