X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    In CT circa 2005 you could not even be in the vehicle. A friend's dad was in his parked car in a parking space with the engine off. The ticket was upheld.
    Jesus that is beyond draconian

(I have zero issue with texting and driving laws)
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      lake Bde Maka Ska.
      You made that up, right? Like you tossed runes in the air or something?
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Minnesota is white wakanda! Lol that’s a great line from
        This press conference

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Jesus that is beyond draconian

(I have zero issue with texting and driving laws)
          I assume they got sick of "but, judge, I was only..." and said f-ck em.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Still waiting on J.D. to come up with some acceptable-to-him alternative responses that won't just be ignored by white suburbia.
            I will wait for you to condemn Kepler for saying asinine things. Why is it my job to lay out their alternatives? Because I don't have a perfect option for them, that excuses rioting? Would democratic leaders advocate that these people riot? Surely your heroes would have better options than burning down a city.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Minnesota is white wakanda! Lol that’s a great line from
              This press conference
              That's hilarious can you please give full context.
              Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                From Gandhi Mahal restaurant in Mpls:

Hello everyone!
                Thank you to everyone for checking in. Sadly Gandhi Mahal has caught fire and has been damaged. We won’t loose hope though, I am so greatful for our neighbors who did their best to stand guard and protect Gandhi Mahal, Youre efforts won’t go unrecognized. Don’t worry about us, we will rebuild and we will recover. This is Hafsa, Ruhel’s daughter writing, as I am sitting next to my dad watching the news, I hear him say on the phone; “ let my building burn, Justice needs to be served, put those officers in jail”. Gandhi Mahal May have felt the flames last night, but our firey drive to help protect and stand with our community will never die! Peace be with everyone. #JusticeforGeorgeFloyd #BLM
                Maybe she wouldnt need to put out this statement if she had just VOTED!
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  That's hilarious can you please give full context.
                  Young woman speaking at presser here made up of BLM and activists

White people are done hiding in your white wakanda , we see you
                  Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 05-29-2020, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    No you are a troll because most things you say are dumb and are meant to rile people up. Whats sad is you arent even good at it.
                    If saying rioting is dumb...is dumb...pass the dunce cap and I will wear it with pride.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      It is the Native American name for a lake. Formerly Lake Calhoun. The name change upsets conservatives A LOT! It makes me happy
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                        I wonder if this news will hold the rioting down? I would imagine that coming into a weekend, the concern was the destruction from last night might have only been an appetizer. I'm glad one of them has been arrested, but justice can't really be served unless the other 3 who were fired also see criminal action taken against them.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          If saying rioting is dumb...is dumb...pass the dunce cap and I will wear it with pride.
                          Literally everything you say is dumb. You could recite Shakespeare and it will be dumb. Now lets see if you can figure out why...
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            That’s another whole thread...

The white guy who lost his lease in mpls this week for calling cops of black men in gym was the leader of saving the Calhoun name effort

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Literally everything you say is dumb. You could recite Shakespeare and it will be dumb. Now lets see if you can figure out why...
                              Another great post. I will say it again. **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                                I wonder if this news will hold the rioting down? I would imagine that coming into a weekend, the concern was the destruction from last night might have only been an appetizer. I'm glad one of them has been arrested, but justice can't really be served unless the other 3 who were fired also see criminal action taken against them.
                                I am sure they will be...but again they need to dot their Is and cross their Ts. This cannot be screwed up. We cant trust the FBI to fix it if they go free...

My guess is at 2pm (when I believe the ext PC is) they will try and impose a curfew to curtail this. I would also guess the police/trooper/guard presence will be huge. The State taking over means the clapback against riots is going to be huge. Another night like last night and I am not sure what the weekend will bring.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X