This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

Just remember. There is evidence that the cops did not murder him.

“That video is graphic and horrific and terrible and no person should do that. But my job in the end is to prove that he violated a criminal statute, and there's other evidence that does not support a criminal charge... I will not rush to justice.”
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

So after the warning...this.

Comment

Comment

Meanwhile Minnnesota Police can't stop lying.

This is sad.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            So what are you saying?

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              So what are you saying?
              Are you kidding me?

Comment

So how many knucks did the mobs own last night?

Comment

Are you kidding me?
                  Nope, let's hear you express your opinion.

Comment

If you go back further I think how whites got the upper hand here in the 17th century might be a better lesson. It certainly wasn’t through negotiation.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      Nope, let's hear you express your opinion.
                      My opinion? It’s a sickening double standard that conservatives will again excuse what white people did (we had no choice! No one would listen ) and then failing to see that that’s exactly how people of color feel right now.

I know you’re trying to imply I think rioting is ok, and I’m not, so you can stop.

Comment

Just trying to make sure I understand what's ok and what isn't. Are you guys ok with morons rioting and burning Minneapolis to the ground? And before I can be asked, no I am not ok with what the cops did either.

Comment

Last edited by bronconick; 05-29-2020, 08:10 AM.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Are you talking about white people excusing the Boston Tea Party? Because if you're talking George Floyd, I have seen tons of conservatives that are outraged.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              But Clyde and his AR-15 think he's been treated worse...
                              When your group has dominated long enough, any steps toward equality feel like oppression.

Comment

To add, if we start arguing about the Boston Tea Party we've really lost the plot. People who defend what the cop did should be called out and people in charge need to be pressured but certainly not like we're seeing in Minneapolis right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X