X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Colin Kapernick tried to do this peacefully. No one gave a ****.
    Colin Kapernick would have been better served launching a GOTV drive. Again, I'm really not sure what part of this people aren't understanding. If you don't vote, and convince like minded people to vote with you, you will not achieve power. Torching buildings won't get it done. In fact, it'll have the opposite effect which is to put more right wing loons into office. If Republicans were running the show in Minny right now, not only would those 4 cops still have their jobs, they all would have gotten promotions.

Fukin' Vote.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

It's too bad there weren't any famous people in the last few years, say, a professional athlete or something, who was willing to protest in a more peaceful way to bring attention to police violence and racism before this got so out of hand. Can you guys think of anyone?
      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
        It's too bad there weren't any famous people in the last few years, say, a professional athlete or something, who was willing to protest in a more peaceful way to bring attention to police violence and racism before this got so out of hand. Can you guys think of anyone?
        Is the answer Jesus?
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          So you're ok with it. Thank you.
          Do you have any idea how stupid you sound? Seriously go back and read your posts the stupidity literally leaps out of the screen of my computer.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I think you're a blowhard who thinks they know everything. How's that?

Dont worry though your concern is noted and logged.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I am a troll who lacks any ability to think beyond the surface
              Here I fixed that for ya. You gotta proofread better.
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Is it not possible to be extremely angry with the cops that did this, with cops in general, with the systemic racism in this country, while also lamenting that a lot of innocent people (including other minorities and members of the communities currently being s**t on by systemic racism) are being harmed by the riots?

It's meant as deflection or a distraction. The more important conversation is without question how do we fix this, but watching my home burn to the ground is hard to watch. If that makes me less woke despite what I think has been a history here of demonstrating just the opposite than there's a lot more people just as guilty of talking at others than originally believed.

I have a lot of friends from both college and my work life that are part of these communities. I've had them to my house several times over the years. We've been in frequent contact since I moved here. I've been to weddings, graduations, I've heard the horror stories and in a few cases even witnessed them. My first thoughts to go them in times like this and the riots won't change that. But I can also be heartbroken at what I see happening.

Comment

every day is white persons day
                  Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

One day maybe I can be fortunate enough to sound like Scooby or Drew. Or any other political extremist on both sides.
                    I think you are too old for an IQ jump of that magnitude.

BTW it is no surprise it is the State Troopers that arrested the Black CNN reporter on live TV...they are absolute ****ing incompetents and have major power trips. Though to be fair they usually arent racist...they are just narcissists with the brain of a pea.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                      Colin Kapernick would have been better served launching a GOTV drive. Again, I'm really not sure what part of this people aren't understanding. If you don't vote, and convince like minded people to vote with you, you will not achieve power. Torching buildings won't get it done. In fact, it'll have the opposite effect which is to put more right wing loons into office. If Republicans were running the show in Minny right now, not only would those 4 cops still have their jobs, they all would have gotten promotions.

Fukin' Vote.
                      The white East Coast lib who's never lived in anything less than a middle class neighborhood his entire life and went to a $40k/yr private university can't understand why the poor minorities are tired of being told to just vote and it will fix everything? Imagine that.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        The white East Coast lib who's never lived in anything less than a middle class neighborhood his entire life and went to a $40k/yr private university can't understand why the poor minorities are tired of being told to just vote and it will fix everything? Imagine that.
                        Kindly point out to me where rioting has ever helped improve the lives of the rioters? Really curious if you can cite any examples.

After you do, I'll point out all the times rioting has had a detrimental effect on the lives of the rioters afterwards.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Dems who blame black voters: "If my product doesn't sell it's the consumer's fault."
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Kindly point out to me where rioting has ever helped improve the lives of the rioters? Really curious if you can cite any examples.
                            Did I ever say that? No.

I am merely pointing out that I can understand why they are rioting (though I do not support it), and that by playing the "just vote" card you're being a tone-deaf PWL.

Comment

After you do, I'll point out all the times rioting has had a detrimental effect on the lives of the rioters afterwards.
                              Those who do not learn from human behavior are doomed to watch it repeat. This was inevitable. And what sickens me is I knew it was inevitable and I am seriously ****ed off that my childhood neighborhood is burning down because of something everyone knew would happen.

This is the pandemic all over again during the pandemic. This government needs to wake the **** up.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Dems who blame black voters: "If my product doesn't sell it's the consumer's fault."
                                Wait, I thought you dropped that line after Sanders got crushed in the primaries this year?

Comment

Working...
                                X