This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    He had to have seen Trump's tweet beforehand...that was too on point.
    I would hope he’s been too busy to hear about it

Comment

• Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

"I don't get the question...its about public safety PERIOD".

That is what he needed to say.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        He had to have seen Trump's tweet beforehand...that was too on point.
        Not a chance. Watch his reaction again as he hears it.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Mayor McDreamy?

Comment

This MF said.. “When the looting starts, the shooting starts...” Unbelievable.

https://***********/FINALLEVEL/statu...915013634?s=19
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

At least 7 shot in Louisville as protesters call for justice in Breonna Taylor case https://t.co/5sJkhoBpAp

This why Frey got the cops out of the 3rd.
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Gunshots on Hiawatha...live on KARE 11.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Gunshots on Hiawatha...live on KARE 11.
                  Crime watch is real triggered by Mc dreamy

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Well yeah, he isn't giving them the go ahead to kill the rest of the black people. Gets an automatic RESIGN from those idiots.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

I am having fun spamming them
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I am having fun spamming them
                        Why can’t I see this??

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          Well yeah, he isn't giving them the go ahead to kill the rest of the black people. Gets an automatic RESIGN from those idiots.
                          Poor snowflakes
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Why can’t I see this??
                            I dunno. Last tweet I responded to was about a fire on like park and lake I think.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This is creating a lot of conspiracy theories

Comment

Lou Ragouse is saying the 3rd knew they were leaving this afternoon.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X