This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Ya wanna know the ultimate proof that Trump is the dumbest human being alive...all he dad to do was not comment for the day and the rioters would look awful and the narrative helps him. He makes such a bad blunder and awful statement he reflipped the narrative to how terrible he is. It is like he got upset no one hated him and wanted their hate back on him.
    He’s probably just mad Arby’s is burning

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Favorite comment: "This better be announcing the cure to COVID-19 or the arrest of four police officers."
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

Frey speaking

Comment

The look on his face when asked about the Trump tweet...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Holy crap Frey is ****ed...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

He's a good speaker and all but he's saying a lot of nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                He's a good speaker and all but he's saying a lot of nothing.
                Not much he can say really...
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

True. Can't exactly go up there and say "Alright folks I've got it all figured out."

Comment

Yeah I’m not sure he is simpatico with the police right now and he’s probably wondering why the guard took so long

Comment

Oh yes Jacob responding to trump.

Go Jacob

Comment

Holy crap he just pimpslapped Trump
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Holy crap he just pimpslapped Trump
                          He’s looking very dreamy, all Dempsey like

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                            True. Can't exactly go up there and say "Alright folks I've got it all figured out."
                            Yeah...he would get skewered.

His anger is friggin real...he looks ready to cry.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              He’s looking very dreamy, all Dempsey like
                              Mayor McDreamy?
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

He had to have seen Trump's tweet beforehand...that was too on point.
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X