X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    That is the third time I've heard an older protester say "I'm old school and non-violent but the kids today have a different way."

Tick, tock, fellow motherf-ckers. We may have run out of dawdling time. I suspect black people have had about enough of us and... I can't really blame them.

But hey, raising our taxes a few points -- that would have been real enslavement.
    I mean, I could've told you that four years ago...

If anything, this whole thing has ripped off a huge bandage covering some stuff going on in Minnesota that many either didn't know or didn't want to know about (the stuff about the police chief, the stuff about Klobuchar failing to prosecute etc.).
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I would have never have thought of MN as so racist. I really had an image of it as a beacon of sanity in the red ocean of the prairies.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Interesting that there are no copters. That's a really good decision.

I'm sure they have dozens of drones surveilling.

Edit: there is one copter making tight circles at 3k feet. Maybe a MN can tell us where it is relative to the fires. It's over "East Midway."
        That's in St Paul.
        Last edited by state of hockey; 05-29-2020, 01:02 AM.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Minneapolis has a bad history...

The Klobuchar deal is unfair and it won't hurt her in the long run. Charging officers with crimes is easy to talk about but getting juries to convict.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I would have never have thought of MN as so racist. I really had an image of it as a beacon of sanity in the red ocean of the prairies.
            I imagine that, like Seattle and Portland, Minnesota's racism is more subtle and conveniently ignored.

(In honesty, Anchorage is also racist as heck but it's more targeted towards Alaska Natives and Black folk are "wonderful" collateral damage)
            I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Jesus

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Jesus

Talk about roast beef...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

I am now daring Crime Watch to report me...**** him and his racist right wing age da.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Large fire in St Paul near Allianz Field.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      Large fire in St Paul near Allianz Field.
                      NOT THE SOCCER STADIUM! PROTECT THE WONDERWALL!

(caps)
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Actually, how is the police chief an "ex-" white supremacist? I thought Minneapolis was way better than that?
                        Where did you hear this?
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                          Wow, that site has a quick DDOS failure...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Ya wanna know the ultimate proof that Trump is the dumbest human being alive...all he dad to do was not comment for the day and the rioters would look awful and the narrative helps him. He makes such a bad blunder and awful statement he reflipped the narrative to how terrible he is. It is like he got upset no one hated him and wanted their hate back on him.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X