This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    My sarcasm meter is broken. Little help here?
    Im dead serious.

I have some respect left for St Paul PD.

Comment

• Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Yeah the MPD were outstanding last night standing around protecting their building and letting everything else burn
      What do you want them to do? I mean, yeah, it sucks **** is burning down, but kinda hard to protect everything.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

This is like watching the Iraqis walking through Saddam's torture rooms.

Authority is ultimately either by force or by permission. We are seeing the permission withdrawn.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          What do you want them to do? I mean, yeah, it sucks **** is burning down, but kinda hard to protect everything.
          I don’t think there’s a lot they’ve handled wel here.

Heck I have MPD officers texting me how bad they think it’s being handled - I’m talking about north side officers so they’re kind of on the sidelines to a degree

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            I agree they couldn't do a dang thing once the violence reached its peak. The optics were bad, though, no doubt. Darned if you do, darned if you don't.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Im dead serious.

I have some respect left for St Paul PD.
              Firefighters were being attacked. The 3rd precinct has now fallen, and looters grabbed police-grade riot gear from the station.

They fire tear gas/etc, they are being "too forceful."

IMO, they have now retreated to try and set up a new perimeter, to keep containment as best they can.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

No one is hurt or anything...got a bit of misinformation. Will say my cousins store was looted and he is not a chain he is a long time member of the community.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The city will not recover from this in my lifetime.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    This is like watching the Iraqis walking through Saddam's torture rooms.

Authority is ultimately either by force or by permission. We are seeing the permission withdrawn.
                    God your romantic elevation of this is kinda gross. Why don’t you set your own neighborhood on fire in solidarity?
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Has Arrandondo said anything? Nothing has been broadcast down here...I'd imagine he could be done with how poorly this seems to have been handled.
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        No one is hurt or anything...got a bit of misinformation. Will say my cousins store was looted and he is not a chain he is a long time member of the community.
                        Good to hear, relatively! Hope he remains safe.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                          Has Arrandondo said anything? Nothing has been broadcast down here...I'd imagine he could be done with how poorly this seems to have been handled.
                          He spoke at presser earlier today, haven’t heard since then

Comment

Watching this, you can see it coming...

Comment

I am watching the 3rd precinct burn live of ****ing CNN...
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Watching this, you can see it coming...

Should probably just hit the reset button on MPD...fire everyone.
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X