This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

CNN finally clearing up the confusion between Cub Foods and Cup Foods for the rest of the country.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
      CNN finally clearing up the confusion between Cub Foods and Cup Foods for the rest of the country.
      I thought it was a typo in the Star Trib at first, myself.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Denver looks like it might be next...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Or LA, or Memphis.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Columbus is raging too
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Or LA, or Memphis.
              Denver is happening right now. Don Lemmon showed it before his break riot cops out and there is a protest going on I guess.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Columbus is raging too
                Who would have thought the revolution might start with a death in Minneapolis?
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

NYPD is running into a few issues as well.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

Club owner says the cop amd Floyd both worked security for her and overlapped...

https://kstp.com/news/george-floyd-f...-2020/5743990/

Comment

Unicorn Riot back up.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

IMO, this all really started with Ferguson; at least protests at this level on a fairly consistent basis.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

That thought had occurred to me tonight watching this. Unreal that whitebread Minnesota might have started it. But I don't think it's because we're special. All it really took was one really bad murder on video by the cops and it was going to go up.

I'm just afraid of what is going to happen with COVID because of all of this.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The Arab Spring started in Tunisia.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Oh jesus...I now have a very personal connection to what is going on. I cant elaborate...but good lord this hit close to home.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Oh jesus...I now have a very personal connection to what is going on. I cant elaborate...but good lord this hit close to home.
                                Hope things turn out for the better, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X