X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

Continue.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

If Saint Paul starts rioting this will go from a **** sandwich to a Sharknado Disaster.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Maybe Uptown wil go back to what it used to be. The large empty condo buildings and the big stores and restaurants have turned it from Young Bohemia to a Hipster/Yuppie Paradise. Uptown used to have character...now I cant stand it. (and it isnt cause I am old)
      Unicorn Riot was passing along stories of "hipsters sitting in their uptown stores with guns." I guess Minnesota hipsters are a different animal from Brooklyn's, who would be waiting with dog-eared copies of Gramsci and Adorno.

It would be the most amazing thing if The Revolution actually happened in Flyover: St. Louis, Minneapolis, Kansas City, Chicago, Houston. Imagine waking up to a militant radical left Middle America sandwiched between the effete, elite, don't rock the boat, co-opted rich coasts.

The Marxists had their eyes on Germany and France but it was hayseed Russia who pulled the trigger.
      Last edited by Kepler; 05-28-2020, 12:59 PM.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I’m in Edina but I’d guess kenwood is on alert.

Half of the MN wild live in my hood, stay safe for the playoffs boys!

Comment

Ported over from the end of the last thread:

Hey guys did you know George Soros and ANTIFA bussed in people to cause these riots? That is right BLM is being framed by ANTIFA and George Soros!

Yes...this is really what is spreading out there right now. And it is crossing racial and political barriers.

If I was in St. Louis Park I would be getting worried...if the Jew Conspiracies have already started to circulate and they are this close anyways it does not look good.
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Hey guys did you know George Soros and ANTIFA bussed in people to cause these riots? That is right BLM is being framed by ANTIFA and George Soros!

Yes...this is really what is spreading out there right now. And it is crossing racial and political barriers.

If I was in St. Louis Park I would be getting worried...if the Jew Conspiracies have already started to circulate and they are this close anyways it does not look good.
            Where do they go this time, Chaska? The wound up in St. Louis Park after the '67 riots in North.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              Where do they go this time, Chaska? The wound up in St. Louis Park after the '67 riots in North.
              I dunno. My dad grew up on the North Side but was out by '67. (graduated from SLP in '65...moved there senior year)

My guess is they will continue to move north and west. Been doing that since I was a kid this will just hasten it.
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  That's the problem. Right now they're just chewing up the young urban hipster blocks, heading to Kenwood where the old school DFL (Democrat, for those out-of-towners) money sits. You know, the kind of money that supposedly doesn't exist, but does.

To get the real rich worried, they're going to have to march this thing all the way across the Minnesota River to the southwest, storm downtown and start tumbling skyscrapers, or figure out a way to torch the Wayzata/Lake Minnetonka neighborhoods.
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

If Saint Paul starts rioting this will go from a **** sandwich to a Sharknado Disaster.
                    This is not ok.

Now there’s potential looting at Oakdale Best Buy and that shopping plaza. Not ****ing good.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                      That's the problem. Right now they're just chewing up the young urban hipster blocks, heading to Kenwood where the old school DFL (Democrat, for those out-of-towners) money sits. You know, the kind of money that supposedly doesn't exist, but does.

To get the real rich worried, they're going to have to march this thing all the way across the Minnesota River to the southwest, storm downtown and start tumbling skyscrapers, or figure out a way to torch the Wayzata/Lake Minnetonka neighborhoods.
                      He is talking about the Jews. Where would they go next since I said the ones in Park should be worried right now.

(the Jews left North Minneapolis for the suburbs after the riots in '67)
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Comment

He is talking about the Jews. Where would they go next since I said the ones in Park should be worried right now.

(the Jews left North Minneapolis for the suburbs after the riots in '67)
                          Ah, ok. I misunderstood his post.
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                            Yeah that is easy for him to say...he doesnt have to work at any of the places that likely will be closed after these riots. People are destroying a community and many local businesses so they can steal some crap from Target.

There is no excusing what is happening...

Again Mookie is not the hero of Do The Right Thing. (nor is Radio Rahim or Sal or Buggin Out) They are all part of the problem. I agree with everything the protesters are saying (even though the City handled this about as well as you can) but their actions are completely wiping away and moral argument they have. Not to mention...Midway is like 8 miles away from Lake Street in another friggin city! Why loot a local pawn shop or other stores there? The message has been lost.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                              Ah, ok. I misunderstood his post.
                              What you said though...is true. Right now the protesters are only hurting their cause because Uptown would 100% be o their side of this issue. You are turning allies against you and the people you should be punishing are safe and sound not having a care in the world.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                              X