X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    How brave and honorable of you. Don't pat yourself on the back too hard.

Ah **** it, burn Minneapolis to the ground. Ya!
    Making this personal was your idea. You might have thought about it beforehand what would happen if it didn't go well for you. Your as-s was kicked by your invitation, not surprise attack.

Now, here's a quarter. Call your mother and tell her you'll never be a debater. End trans.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      Riots are great. Everyone keep up the good work.
      If only people like JD were as outraged over the murder as they are the riots.

I question how much people like JD have studied history, and that isn’t intended as an insult.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        Riots are great. Everyone keep up the good work.
        take a few deep breaths. You sound just like our 8th grader.
        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

This is what happens next.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

I question how much people like JD have studied history, and that isn’t intended as an insult.
            (Looking at concentration camp) "That's terrible."

(Somebody burns a guard tower)

"Whoa! Let's not overreact!"

It all comes down to "that's your misfortune and none of my own." Please suffer in silence; I'm trying to enjoy my dinner.
            Last edited by Kepler; 05-29-2020, 09:10 AM.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Lol. You and scooby, man. Just keep reading what you want to read. I was horrified by the video and there is no defense of it. Cop should be charged and convicted.

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
                  take a few deep breaths. You sound just like our 8th grader.
                  One day maybe I can be fortunate enough to sound like Scooby or Drew. Or any other political extremist on both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Comment

Sen. Amy Klubuchar (remember her?) is taking heat for having shielded the murderer from being disciplined in the past, before it was too late. Right now it seems like she won't survive her current term, much less be elected to anything else. Is she up for reelection this fall?
                      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                        Sen. Amy Klubuchar (remember her?) is taking heat for having shielded the murderer from being disciplined in the past, before it was too late. Right now it seems like she won't survive her current term, much less be elected to anything else. Is she up for reelection this fall?
                        I'm told she'll be fine. But Colin Kapernick clearly needed to lose his job.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          One day maybe I can be fortunate enough to sound like Scooby or Drew. Or any other political extremist on both sides.
                          I strongly encourage you to read about Massachusetts from 1620 through King Phillip’s war. Our ancestors were incredibly violent and ruthless, which is why we(meaning straight white males) are as fortunate as we are today.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            I'm told she'll be fine. But Colin Kapernick clearly needed to lose his job.
                            I thought in some cases grand juries failed to bring charges? I thought at least a few Of the cases weren’t straightforward.

She’ll be fine

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                              Not until 2024. She's probably fine
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                I thought in some cases grand juries failed to bring charges? I thought at least a few Of the cases weren’t straightforward.

She’ll be fine
                                Grand Juries tend to do what the prosecutor wants them to do. But black men kneeling at football games is not ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X