This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        He’ll probably be called a son of a b for this tweet.

I’m glad he’s speaking up

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          He’ll probably be called a son of a b for this tweet.

I’m glad he’s speaking up
          He'll be vilified for it. Just like Colin. Colin tried to do this peacefully. No one cared.

Comment

Conservatives thinking whites face more discrimination than blacks sums up every conservative I know

Comment

Conservatives thinking whites face more discrimination than blacks sums up every conservative I know
              I wish they asked about men and women.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                I wish they asked about men and women.
                We know the results of that, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                  I strongly encourage you to read about Massachusetts from 1620 through King Phillip’s war. Our ancestors were incredibly violent and ruthless, which is why we(meaning straight white males) are as fortunate as we are today.
                  I don't need a history lesson. I am well aware that I have been quite fortunate in life. I understand the legitimate racial issues we have in this country and would never say otherwise. For me personally, I think my parents deserve credit as well for both working multiple jobs and doing what they needed to for their kids. I certainly won't feel guilty about that part of it. But I realize it's more complex than just who your parents are.

Comment

We know the results of that, too.
                    I'd love to see it quantified though. I assume they are delusional in the same way as white v black.

Deporting every white Christian male isn't the worst thing this country could do.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The solution to all this is to organize and VOTE!!!!

You can elect more progressive DA's for example who will crack down on bad police behavior. Especially in a place like Minnesota which has elected people like Rep. Omar . I'm curious how many of the rioters actually voted in recent elections up and down the ballot.

Torching the local police station or nearby businesses may feel good, but a solid point was made earlier. What was the result of torching LA in the 60's or the early 90's? Republican rule. What was the effect of riots in NYC when Dinkins was mayor? 8 years of Rudi Giuliani. Anybody see a pattern here? The way to obtain power, and then make the rules, is to organize and vote. Resort to rioting and too many voters, rightly or wrongly, will go look for political leadership that ends the crisis. Way too often, that's right wing nutjobs.
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        That's what they've been told for years. Then they get screwed by the supposedly progressive pols they elect the minute said pols get into office and start taking big corporate donations. So is it any wonder many of them have stopped voting?

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post

You can elect more progressive DA's for example who will crack down on bad police behavior. Especially in a place like Minnesota which has elected people like Rep. Omar . I'm curious how many of the rioters actually voted in recent elections up and down the ballot.

Torching the local police station or nearby businesses may feel good, but a solid point was made earlier. What was the result of torching LA in the 60's or the early 90's? Republican rule. What was the effect of riots in NYC when Dinkins was mayor? 8 years of Rudi Giuliani. Anybody see a pattern here? The way to obtain power, and then make the rules, is to organize and vote. Resort to rioting and too many voters, rightly or wrongly, will go look for political leadership that ends the crisis. Way too often, that's right wing nutjobs.
                          Dems should already be cutting ads featuring this and showing that mobilizing minority non-voters is the light at the end of the tunnel.
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            That's what they've been told for years. Then they get screwed by the supposedly progressive pols they elect the minute said pols get into office and start taking big corporate donations. So is it any wonder many of them have stopped voting?
                            Then vote them out and get somebody new in. This isn't rocket science and again if you stop voting the Nazis take over. Not sure what part of that isn't crystal clear after 3 years of President Chump,
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Colin Kapernick tried to do this peacefully. No one gave a ****.

Comment

Colin Kapernick tried to do this peacefully. No one gave a ****.
                                Actually a ton of people gave a ****. Just not the one you wanted/expected.
                                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Working...
                                X