X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    This is not about your approval, dude.
    Nicely put. This statement has the profundity that should be making someone millions as a bumper sticker.
    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

I think you're a blowhard who thinks they know everything. How's that?

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

What a complete **** show.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            And yet I'm the one who says I don't know about this because I can't imagine what the folks have lived with, and you're the one delivering your infallible judgment from the safety and security of your entitlement.

How odd.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

An ad hom, but not inaccurate when it comes to Kep.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                An ad hom, but not inaccurate when it comes to Kep.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  And yet I'm the one who says I don't know about this because I can't imagine what the folks have lived with, and you're the one delivering your infallible judgment from the safety and security of your entitlement.

How odd.
                  How brave and honorable of you. Don't pat yourself on the back too hard.

Ah **** it, burn Minneapolis to the ground. Ya!

Comment

Ah **** it, burn Minneapolis to the ground. Ya!
                    Again, what constitutes an acceptable response when all other avenues have failed due to apathy on the part of those in charge to affect meaningful change?

Comment

He tried and no one listened. But, hey, riots are bad.

Comment

Riots are great. Everyone keep up the good work.

Comment

So as I suspected, you have no alternative proposals then. Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            They'll do nothing. We'll just move on and hope it all goes away. Just like we always do.
                            History says that you'll be proven right.

I understand the argument that after centuries of getting crushed by institutional justice people think that talking cannot be effective and further action must be taken.

But I would ask this. Does anyone really think that large scale race riots with mass arson and destruction of property will be any more effective? Detroit in the late '60's, New Jersey in the late 60's, Watts in the late '60's, Los Angeles in 1992, Ferguson, Baltimore, and many others, just in my lifetime, suggest no.

I don't know what the answer is, and I won't disagree with the argument that peacefully chanting with a sign isn't very effective, but I don't think burning down automotive parts stores is that effective either.
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              So as I suspected, you have no alternative proposals then. Got it.
                              We're waiting. We'll never get one though.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                                History says that you'll be proven right.

I understand the argument that after centuries of getting crushed by institutional justice people think that talking cannot be effective and further action must be taken.

But I would ask this. Does anyone really think that large scale race riots with mass arson and destruction of property will be any more effective? Detroit in the late '60's, New Jersey in the late 60's, Watts in the late '60's, Los Angeles in 1992, Ferguson, Baltimore, and many others, just in my lifetime, suggest no.

I don't know what the answer is, and I won't disagree with the argument that peacefully chanting with a sign isn't very effective, but I don't think burning down automotive parts stores is that effective either.
                                I agree it's all ineffective. But when a black man can't even kneel during the national anthem at a ****ing football game what do you expect?

Comment

Working...
                                X