TV 19 - Simpsons Did It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Awesome. Good to hear. I thought maybe I might be over liking it.
    It just took me a day or two. I watched it after the most emotionally exhaustive weekend in memory and perhaps I should have waited

Comment

Re: TV 19 - Simpsons Did It

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      It just took me a day or two. I watched it after the most emotionally exhaustive weekend in memory and perhaps I should have waited
      Perfectly understandable. To be honest I had to reflect on the season a little bit to get there. At the beginning of the episode I was like, this is the finale? There is too much to wrap up here.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I think villanelle is one of my favorite tv characters ever. I also love Konstantin

Comment

I think villanelle is one of my favorite tv characters ever. I also love Konstantin
          There are two scenes in the Finale that cemented her in my top 5. She is marvelous.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

There are two scenes in the Finale that cemented her in my top 5. She is marvelous.
            For me one of them was definitely waiting on the subway platform.

Comment

Because of my job, I'm becoming a huge fan of Peppa Pig. Help me...
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                “Are you from Pinner” is one of the best episodes I’ve seen in a long time

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                  Yes. yes. Absolutely. Then the ending.

Comment

Homeland. Just when you think Carrie couldn't get any worse you watch another episode. Wow. (still in season 3).

Comment

Homeland. Just when you think Carrie couldn't get any worse you watch another episode. Wow. (still in season 3).
                      Get to 4.

Comment

Get to 4.
                        I plan on it. I'm in it to win it now. LOL.

Comment

Jody Comer dominated the screen when her character was on. Facial expressions(and accents)were priceless. She'd give someone a look and you didn't know whether the were gonna die or what. Looked forward to see what she was wearing too.
                          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                            Jody Comer dominated the screen when her character was on. Facial expressions(and accents)were priceless. She'd give someone a look and you didn't know whether the were gonna die or what. Looked forward to see what she was wearing too.
                            I just love her. I’ve never been into women, but if I was, it’d be Jody

Comment

Not sure why Bill Masher felt he needed to remind us he's a dumbas-s but that's all he did last night.

Michael Steele was a voice of reason (it's still partly on your head, buddy -- you enabled these Nazis), and Killer Mike was fascinating as always (though I completely disagree with him on guns), but the star of the show was the FBI dude. Maher OTOH, JFC.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I just love her. I’ve never been into women, but if I was, it’d be Jody
                                If there is any human being who wouldn't want to sleep with Jody Comer I want them tagged and watched. There's something wrong there.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X