Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV 19 - Simpsons Did It

Rick & Morty.

Saw the pilot. Not sure how my life could have proceeded without this.

No spoilers, please. I'm gonna take it slowwwwwwwwwwwwww.
    PICKLE RlCK!
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Re: TV 19 - Simpsons Did It

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    PICKLE RlCK!
    OOOOOh-weeee!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I just about **** myself when I saw a jar of Rick’s Pickles in Hy-Vee last year. And a week ago I found out Pringles dill pickle flavor is just pickle Rick on the sleeve.
      Code:
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I have zero desire to watch that for some reason. Same for Bojack. I think Futurama ruined the genre for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          I have zero desire to watch that for some reason. Same for Bojack. I think Futurama ruined the genre for me.
          I’m with you on BoJack, but the rest of this post is bullion-grade ingots of wrong.
          Code:

Comment

BoJack is amazing. It's categorically different from all the other great cartoons (Simpsons, Archer, etc). The only real comparison is Big Mouth.

I'm not saying it's better written or smarter, exactly, but it's trying to do something different: it's deeper. It's fully emotionally mature, as great art is. It speaks with authority.

Everybody should watch BoJack. It's a lesson in being human.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

"Hey Jessica, how's your beaver?

Had I been drinking it would have been spit.

Comment

Rick and Morty is fine, Rick and Morty fans are f-ing terrible.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  Rick and Morty is fine, Rick and Morty fans are f-ing terrible.
                  You can say that about the hardcore faction of any fanbase, to be fair. There's a fine line between "enjoy something" and "base your entire life and worldview on it".

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Finished The Last Dance.

Good series, especially liked the background on Phil and the other players and the early years of MJ.

It was either the length of the doc, or the number of times it happened, but around episode 7 I started to get burned out by the constant reaches for motivation. "We were out for dinner one night and he asked me if I wanted the A1. Well, I'm a man who believes if the steak is good enough you don't need sauce, so I took that personally. That was all that was on my mind that series." If you haven't seen it, no, he didn't actually say that, but it's not too much of an exaggeration.

Also, you're telling me there was a simple food poisoning story for the Flu Game and that was kept secret for 20 years? Right...
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                      Finished The Last Dance.

Good series, especially liked the background on Phil and the other players and the early years of MJ.

It was either the length of the doc, or the number of times it happened, but around episode 7 I started to get burned out by the constant reaches for motivation. "We were out for dinner one night and he asked me if I wanted the A1. Well, I'm a man who believes if the steak is good enough you don't need sauce, so I took that personally. That was all that was on my mind that series." If you haven't seen it, no, he didn't actually say that, but it's not too much of an exaggeration.

Also, you're telling me there was a simple food poisoning story for the Flu Game and that was kept secret for 20 years? Right...
                      I think the repetition of the motivation things is kind of the point. He needed to repeatedly find things like that to push him farther and farther each year. Even if they were minor or like the Bullets player didn't actually exist.

KDR

Comment

Killing Eve finale. Whoa.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Killing Eve finale. Whoa.
                          I’m watching it at 10

Comment

5 episodes into the 6th and final season of Justified. Amazing. I don’t know how this will play out but it seems there have been hints that Givens will die.

Also, big shout out to the casting director. I’ve counted a 5 maybe 6 alumni of Band Of Brothers and/or The Pacific in this show.
                            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                              5 episodes into the 6th and final season of Justified. Amazing. I don’t know how this will play out but it seems there have been hints that Givens will die.

Also, big shout out to the casting director. I’ve counted a 5 maybe 6 alumni of Band Of Brothers and/or The Pacific in this show.
                              The ending is solid. Probably will throw you for a loop for a second.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                              X