Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 10th Part: Might As Well Reject No Shirt, No Shoes While You're At It

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 The 10th Part: Might As Well Reject No Shirt, No Shoes While You're At

Trump left the WHO...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Re: Covfefe-19 The 10th Part: Might As Well Reject No Shirt, No Shoes While You're At

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Trump left the WHO...
      Never been the same since Moon.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Never been the same since Moon.
        Dammit beat me to it...

Comment

I wonder what the idiots think they are going to do without participating. The CDC is a farce- they have lost legitimacy bending to the Orange Menace's demands to remove recommendations, recommend things that are not evidence based. There is 'winning' and there is cutting your nose off to spite yourself.

Comment

Hey it is ONLY going to be 120k by the end of the month. If Trump hadnt saved us it would have been Eleventy Billion!
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Hey it is ONLY going to be 120k by the end of the month. If Trump hadnt saved us it would have been Eleventy Billion!
              Are you sure it wouldn't have been $TEXAS? Or did we already pass $TEXAS?
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                Are you sure it wouldn't have been $TEXAS? Or did we already pass $TEXAS?
                Good question...
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So my friend who was dx with COVID works for 2 different places. One is attached to a hospital group in Mass. The other is a place out of Ohio. She is still symptomatic but cannot get a straight answer out of anyone for what would constitute return to work guidelines. Until recently Healthcare workers had to have 2 negative tests. Now they have changed the guidelines to time based or not, depending on availability of testing, need of the worker, location and what the local Health Dept says. Neither of the places has a clear answer and they have changed what they tell her each time she talks to them.

I cannot find any basis for the change to time based in any of the sites I saw. CDC is a sh1t show- truly embarrassing. No actual guidance- changed the guidelines with no citations and saying it should be State by State. Up To Date, which is the gold standard, appears to say the guidelines are changed to be looser because of need but gives no recommendation for what would be best practices.

This is a really disturbing development. We have left the WHO. We have the CDC which is no longer providing legitimate medical guidance (the experts continue to speak up but by the time stuff is posted it is gutted and diluted). I am fairly good at ferreting out stuff but I shouldn't have to try to find it on international sites. We used to be cutting edge. Not boding well. THis isn't going to be over soon and we have no reliable centralized resource- just a bunch of different medical entities trying to do the best they can with an inept gov't agency that is supposed to be organizing info and providing guidance.
                  Last edited by leswp1; 06-01-2020, 01:29 PM.

Comment

All of Michigan is now open with some restrictions. Onto Phase 4 of 6 for reopening.

Restaurants and bars can now open with limited capacity. The UP and most of northern Michigan has already been doing this for a couple weeks.
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                      All of Michigan is now open with some restrictions. Onto Phase 4 of 6 for reopening.

Restaurants and bars can now open with limited capacity. The UP and most of northern Michigan has already been doing this for a couple weeks.
                      Limited capacity and PPE. If the carryout places I've been to recently are any indication, the PPE will be uselessly dangling around the necks of the staff and I doubt they will enforce the capacity limit.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Limited capacity and PPE. If the carryout places I've been to recently are any indication, the PPE will be uselessly dangling around the necks of the staff and I doubt they will enforce the capacity limit.
                        Ugh. Glad I didn't go home last week when burning PTO.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Why I am not going anywhere.

My local record store is re-opening, and I'm even staying away from that.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Yeah, I’m going to be sticking to carry out still.

Next couple weeks will be interesting for case counts as that’ll be the two week mark for Memorial Day (especially up north) and the protests.
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

I see the clown show is coming up here to the woods of Maine on Friday. Going to the swab factory in Guilford to spread his infectious filth to the gullible.

Might need to make me a sign..........
                              $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                              Just win.....

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X