Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 10th Part: Might As Well Reject No Shirt, No Shoes While You're At It

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 The 10th Part: Might As Well Reject No Shirt, No Shoes While You're At

The latest attacks the botskis and trolls are pushing on Whitmer and Cuomo involve them being responsible for sending patients to the nursing homes, where they spread COVID to other senior residents.

The 4chan troll accounts are also rolling with something against Whitmer that involves her ex HS boyfriend supposedly giving her a rather gross nickname involving sexual proclivities.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      I was on a tour in Belgium with people from Spain, Germany, Colombia, and Uruguay. They thought I was exaggerating when I said I'd like to put about 1/3 of the US population on a rocket and fire them into outer space.
      Let’s separate us right now. Get all those hog fingering f u cks isolated where they can circle jerk about no one having access to healthcare or birth control.

Comment

• Re: Covfefe-19 The 10th Part: Might As Well Reject No Shirt, No Shoes While You're At

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Let’s separate us right now. Get all those hog fingering f u cks isolated where they can circle jerk about no one having access to healthcare or birth control.
        We did.

Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Not good enough. A bunch of trump humpers took over a bridge over a busy highway in Edina yesterday. Too close.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            I was on a tour in Belgium with people from Spain, Germany, Colombia, and Uruguay. They thought I was exaggerating when I said I'd like to put about 1/3 of the US population on a rocket and fire them into outer space.
            That’s because most Europeans have only met Americans who are open minded enough to travel to Europe. They have no idea that rednecks are real - they think the Beverly Hillbillies and the Dukes of Hazard are every bit as fictional as Star Wars.
            Last edited by LynahFan; 05-22-2020, 01:45 PM.
            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Let's trade southern Illinois and western MD/PA for Virginia and Less Racist Carolina.

EDIT: We'll build a wall at Charlotte and make the Confederates pay for it.
              Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 05-22-2020, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                My buddy just texted me that Dr. Birx said Minneapolis cases are on the rise. Who knew we had so many Long Term Living Facilities. Their sacrifice to save the economy will be noted. #openupMN
                Wait til after all the scum attend church this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Let's trade southern Illinois and western MD/PA for Virginia and Less Racist Carolina.

EDIT: We'll build a wall at Charlotte and make the Confederates pay for it.
                  There's been some realignment since that map:

CO, NM, VA now solidly American, with NV getting there.

MI, WI, PA sliding into Dumbf-ckistan.

Also, though I don't know Canuck politics well, my impression is Alberta and Saskatchewan belong in the loser column.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Jesus effing Christ THIS IS WHY you morons

“ Minnesota health officials said that a graduation that violated the state's social distancing guidelines may have caused a COVID-19 cluster outbreak. A person with the virus helped set up for the ceremony and came in contact with two school staff members who later handed out diplomas.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...osed-people-to

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      The latest attacks the botskis and trolls are pushing on Whitmer and Cuomo involve them being responsible for sending patients to the nursing homes, where they spread COVID to other senior residents.

The 4chan troll accounts are also rolling with something against Whitmer that involves her ex HS boyfriend supposedly giving her a rather gross nickname involving sexual proclivities.
                      Walz too. I didn’t know what the **** these idiots were talking about. Now it makes sense.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Jesus effing Christ THIS IS WHY you morons

“ Minnesota health officials said that a graduation that violated the state's social distancing guidelines may have caused a COVID-19 cluster outbreak. A person with the virus helped set up for the ceremony and came in contact with two school staff members who later handed out diplomas.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...osed-people-to
                        The hope is the type of parents who allow this implies the type of kids who, welp, no great loss.

Now to work on a handful of prep schools in Connecticut and Massachusetts.
                        Last edited by Kepler; 05-22-2020, 02:13 PM.
                        Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                          That’s because most Europeans have only met Americans who are open minded enough to travel to Europe. They have no idea that rednecks are real - they think the Beverly Hillbillies and the Dukes of Hazard are every bit as fictional as Star Wars.
                          Really?? I always got the impression that they think we’re all ****ing yokels. I had an amazing conversation with a German lady on a flight from CDG into Frankfurt. I could tell she was trying to get a feel if I was a trumpy dip**** or something worth talking to. Once I made it clear I thought trump was awful, she was much more open.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                            Depends on the Europeans, too.

With many Europeans, if they want to compliment you they say they can't believe you're an American. The stereotype about Americans is we are all:

+ rich (unless you're talking to young males this is negative because it's linked to hoarding and insensitivity to poverty)
                            + brash (this cuts both ways -- W. Eur intellectuals don't like it but C. Eur dummies get really turned on by it)
                            + violent and packing (they think we all have AR-15s in our luggage)
                            + ignorant (both in geography and language, which, well, true)
                            + great tippers!

In other words, they think we're all Republicans.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Really?? I always got the impression that they think we’re all ****ing yokels. I had an amazing conversation with a German lady on a flight from CDG into Frankfurt. I could tell she was trying to get a feel if I was a trumpy dip**** or something worth talking to. Once I made it clear I thought trump was awful, she was much more open.
                              So ya scored !!
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I'd be okay with churches being open if they followed the exact same guidelines as WalMart/Target/etc. Limited % of capacity, social distance, masks, and all that.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X