Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 10th Part: Might As Well Reject No Shirt, No Shoes While You're At It

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 The 10th Part: Might As Well Reject No Shirt, No Shoes While You're At

Originally posted by burd View Post
    And those who can spell but not comprehend claim Jeffersonian ideals, while the vast majority of the red horde can't distinguish his philosophy on governing from Hamilton's.
    Hamilton would be called a fascist, globalist, and foreign interloper by today's Republican voters.

Comment

• Re: Covfefe-19 The 10th Part: Might As Well Reject No Shirt, No Shoes While You're At

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Hamilton would be called a fascist, globalist, and foreign interloper by today's Republican voters.
      Washington would be called a treasonous commie...
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        Washington would be called a treasonous commie...
        tD likes his presidents to not give up power
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

1.7M cases and 100k deaths. US population is 328M.

There's a game at a 100k person stadium. You know in advance that at least 500 people will be shot and 30 will die (the eventual numbers may be twice that). You can take some precautions but the chances of getting shot are still partially random.

Do you go?
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Can I steal that?
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I don’t get it
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

He either bought stock in a mask company or he has family there. We know he doesnt actually care about anyone. He is a hypocrite...speaking of which:

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Can I steal that?
                  I'd be honored.

Large numbers are hard. Football is easy.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

There's a game at a 100k person stadium. You know in advance that at least 500 people will be shot and 30 will die (the eventual numbers may be twice that). You can take some precautions but the chances of getting shot are still partially random.

Do you go?
                    Is there a good guy with a gun there? Cause that fixes everything, I’m told.
                    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

but...but....but....those 500 were in car accidents on the way to the stadium and the 30 died in their cars before they could get to the turnstiles. For the remaining of the 99,500 everything should be fine 'caus.....'caus......that's what we want it to be.
                      2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
                      2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                      2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
                      2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                      2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
                      2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
                      2009 D-III TOP runner-up
                      Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
                      1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Do you go?
                        Why would I ever go to a game in Philadelphia?
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                          Ok that's pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                            *ba dum tiss*

Don't forget to tip your waitress!

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              He either bought stock in a mask company or he has family there. We know he doesnt actually care about anyone. He is a hypocrite...speaking of which:

Obviously, since Dimwit Donnie will not wear a mask, he demands everyone around him to do so.

Despite the virus thing being over with, and we should be opening up everything, its perfectly safe.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Can I steal that?
                                god gave you eyes,
                                plagiarize
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X