Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 10th Part: Might As Well Reject No Shirt, No Shoes While You're At It

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 The 10th Part: Might As Well Reject No Shirt, No Shoes While You're At

Cases spike in TX and AZ. You don't say.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
      Cases spike in TX and AZ. You don't say.
      Will you say "you don't say" when cases spike in Boston, NYC, Philly, Atlanta etc?

Are there people out there saying COVID is over with? Maybe Trump? At least we're at a point where hospitals are in a good spot. Most vulnerable can do what's best for them. The "smart" states are doing the phased reopening and they are not gonna listen to Trump. They have their own health teams in place. They're all wrong to try to reopen?

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        Will you say "you don't say" when cases spike in Boston, NYC, Philly, Atlanta etc?

Are there people out there saying COVID is over with? Maybe Trump? At least we're at a point where hospitals are in a good spot. Most vulnerable can do what's best for them. The "smart" states are doing the phased reopening and they are not gonna listen to Trump. They have their own health teams in place. They're all wrong to try to reopen?
        List the smart states for me, then cross reference to see if TX and AZ are on it.
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Re: Covfefe-19 The 10th Part: Might As Well Reject No Shirt, No Shoes While You're At

I don't get your point but a lot of you would call the blue states the smart ones. All of New England is reopening and California, Oregon, Washington are all in regional reopening according to NY Times. So are they all wrong?

Comment

I don't give a rat's *** about "faceless billionaires".
            But you want to force people back to work, possibly risking their lives, so those "faceless billionaires" can make a few more million.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Texas reopened weeks ago. It’s not like the blue states were on the same schedule here

Comment

The "reopening" guidelines put in place by our own federal government said that reopening only begin after a state has had 14 straight days of declining cases.

As far as I know, no state has met that criteria. Therefore, no state should be reopening. Even a little.

Is that tough on people and businesses? Sure. Maybe its time to call on those "faceless billionaires" to sacrifice something for the greater good?

Instead of it always being those working people who have to be laid off, or take a pay cut, or a demotion, or have their hours cut back. Cause it's necessary for the business, the greater good.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  But you want to force people back to work, possibly risking their lives, so those "faceless billionaires" can make a few more million.
                  If you think people like me who want to see others be able to get back to work is because I want to see billionaires make a few more bucks...wow. Just totally off the mark.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Texas reopened weeks ago. It’s not like the blue states were on the same schedule here
                    So criticize Texas, have at it. I'm just curious if you think the blue states I mentioned are wrong in what they have started to do as well.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      Yuuuuup.

My wife laughs her a** off everytime the Domino's commercial comes on bragging about being "contactless the moment your pizza leaves the oven," because someone still needs to touch the pizza box to put it in the warming bag, take it out of the warming bag, touch the "contactless" cardboard box they put the pizza boxes on, touch the sauce containers if you order extra sauce, etc.

Sure, the pizza doesn't get touched, but every farking thing else gets touched!
                      You realize that the CDC said it's highly unlikely to spread the virus via surfaces, right? 'Member that?
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                        You realize that the CDC said it's highly unlikely to spread the virus via surfaces, right? 'Member that?
                        They also said at one point masks weren’t necessary. I think it’s wise to take every reasonable precaution.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

So criticize Texas, have at it. I'm just curious if you think the blue states I mentioned are wrong in what they have started to do as well.
                          I’ve not looked at data in the last 10 days

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            They also said at one point masks weren’t necessary. I think it’s wise to take every reasonable precaution.
                            This info was from May 20th, of this year. There's probably more germs on any door you may encounter.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              I’ve not looked at data in the last 10 days
                              Ha, ok then. At least you're being honest. Things have been trending very well here in MA. Governor supposed to announce phase 2 plan today. And this isn't all or nothing. State and regional reopening is the way to go based on how things are going.

Comment

Pressure from the Orange man child is the main cause of foolishly reopening due to his threats which are disguised in many forms. His aim is to rile the troops.

The main question is still at what cost are we willing to chase the almighty dollar. Sadly we know the answer which just shows how quickly this country is sliding toward total chaos.

I’ll keep saying this but the Trumpettes would rather we speak German or Japanese instead of making sacrifices /during and after WW2.

I find it totally disgusting.
                                $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                                Just win.....

Comment

Working...
                                X