Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 10th Part: Might As Well Reject No Shirt, No Shoes While You're At It

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 The 10th Part: Might As Well Reject No Shirt, No Shoes While You're At

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Yeah I posted that video either here or another thread. Like I said...these people have no intention of following any of the rules they are going to risk their whole town and all of their families (and anyone else any of them come in contact with so they can have a friggin meat raffle at a bar.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Re: Covfefe-19 The 10th Part: Might As Well Reject No Shirt, No Shoes While You're At

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Seems like quite the rally. Sounded about as loud and crazy as a Big Ten Hockey Tourny game

edit:

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Church services can be adequately provided entirely via the radio, TV, and the internet. Therefore, the acceptable risk level for church services is pretty close to 0.
        Wisconsin Hockey: What're YOU looking at?

The number of times a poster posts per day is directly correlated with how dissatisfied he is with his relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by bigus View Post
          Church services can be adequately provided entirely via the radio, TV, and the internet. Therefore, the acceptable risk level for church services is pretty close to 0.
          This.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by bigus View Post
            Being probably the least religious person on this board I agree. I’m trying to look at it from the perspective of people who might truly benefit from a live service, and what could be done with a relative degree of safety.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
              Sure but given that hugs etc are not possible at this time, would some sort of shortened service with outside coffee / visiting at a distance (standing 6’+ apart outside) be beneficial to you?
              No, because all of us have similar behavior ingrained in us. When I go to Grace Episcopal, hugs are part and parcel of the experience. It's our habit.

And it ****ing hurts that I'm not able to hug anyone right now.
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

First it was God. Now she's backed up by some jerkwad named Coey DeWitt who's pushing to reopen businesses across the state. I was considering her salon, because it's right by The Biscuit. Not anymore.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I’m trying to look at it from the perspective of people who might truly benefit from a live service
                  The only thing that benefits from holding live services is a parishes' coffers. People could still mail their money in if they really wanted to, but live attendance absolutely guilt-trips more people into coughing up a dead President or two for the collection plate.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                    First it was God. Now she's backed up by some jerkwad named Coey DeWitt who's pushing to reopen businesses across the state. I was considering her salon, because it's right by The Biscuit. Not anymore.
                    Odds are she hates your community anyway. Now you know to avoid her business.

Comment

Being probably the least religious person on this board I agree. I’m trying to look at it from the perspective of people who might truly benefit from a live service, and what could be done with a relative degree of safety.
                      That's like picking the slowest walker in a field of paraplegics.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                        No, because all of us have similar behavior ingrained in us. When I go to Grace Episcopal, hugs are part and parcel of the experience. It's our habit.

And it ****ing hurts that I'm not able to hug anyone right now.
                        I get it. I’m a hugger too.

Comment

Walz caves on churches.
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                            Walz caves on churches.
                            25% capacity. I doubt any of them will follow

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              25% capacity. I doubt any of them will follow
                              I’m not certain that on any given Sunday any could even hit 25% capacity, but you’d have ask someone who has been in a church in the last few years.
                              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Things are deteriorating quickly in Maine and it sounds like it’s not related to increased testing: https://www.pressherald.com/2020/05/...-is-resurging/
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X