Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 10th Part: Might As Well Reject No Shirt, No Shoes While You're At It

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 The 10th Part: Might As Well Reject No Shirt, No Shoes While You're At

I started congratulating all my conservative "friends" on their new degrees in epidemiology and constitutional law.

They don't like me very much.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Re: Covfefe-19 The 10th Part: Might As Well Reject No Shirt, No Shoes While You're At

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
      Not advocating for churches to be opened, but given the circumstances, why couldn’t a priest or pastor come up with an abbreviated service if the science indicated that made it possible to open and allow people to worship? Is the church that set in their ways that they are unable to adapt?
      Look, I don't doubt that I could sit through a shortened service. But part of my church experience is walking in, singing Kesha, getting Mama hugs from everyone, and lingering for 45 minutes to an hour after service at coffee hour.
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
        I started congratulating all my conservative "friends" on their new degrees in epidemiology and constitutional law.

They don't like me very much.
        It’s nuts. I don’t even know why I paid for my graduate degree. Everyone else is more educated and didn’t even have to pay for it.

Oh wait we’re making it all up anyway!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            It’s nuts. I don’t even know why I paid for my graduate degree. Everyone else is more educated and didn’t even have to pay for it.

Oh wait we’re making it all up anyway!
            Yeah, going to school and putting in hours and hours of study is for losers. Real researchers watch Plandemic and share grainy, poorly produced YouTube videos!

Comment

Dems are very powerful to be able to create a hoax that the entire world is in on.

Yet conservatives are so much smarter that only they see thru it.
              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Yeah, going to school and putting in hours and hours of study is for losers. Real researchers watch Plandemic and share grainy, poorly produced YouTube videos!
                Yeah when he mentioned a woman in a video to argue his point I wondered If that’s the video he was referring to.

Comment

Plandemic!? Omg lol.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Plandemic!? Omg lol.
                    You know in the original "The Lion King" where Scar does a face palm and says "I'm surrounded by idiots?" I've been doing that a lot lately.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Plandemic!? Omg lol.
                      Yup, all plotted by Dems, Bilderberg, Soros, etc. to bring down Herr Groppenfürher.

Comment

And this has been my response to everyone crying over Whitmer: Your tears are so yummy!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Do you think there are many out-of-town protesters in the mix?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                              Do you think there are many out-of-town protesters in the mix?
                              No, it’s not in the metro area therefore it’s probably full of drooling stoopids

Comment

Look, I don't doubt that I could sit through a shortened service. But part of my church experience is walking in, singing Kesha, getting Mama hugs from everyone, and lingering for 45 minutes to an hour after service at coffee hour.
                                Sure but given that hugs etc are not possible at this time, would some sort of shortened service with outside coffee / visiting at a distance (standing 6’+ apart outside) be beneficial to you?

Comment

Working...
                                X