Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 10th Part: Might As Well Reject No Shirt, No Shoes While You're At It

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 The 10th Part: Might As Well Reject No Shirt, No Shoes While You're At

Comment

• Re: Covfefe-19 The 10th Part: Might As Well Reject No Shirt, No Shoes While You're At

So we are just supposed to forget when he said 60k would be great?
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        So we are just supposed to forget when he said 60k would be great?
        I thought it was 15 and 0 very soon.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          I thought it was 15 and 0 very soon.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Tyson Foods, the largest meat processor in the United States, has transformed its facilities across the country since legions of its workers started getting sick from the novel coronavirus. It has set up on-site medical clinics, screened employees for fevers at the beginning of their shifts, required the use of face coverings, installed plastic dividers between stations and taken a host of other steps to slow the spread.

Despite those efforts, the number of Tyson employees with the coronavirus has exploded from less than 1,600 a month ago to more than 7,000 today, according to a Washington Post analysis of news reports and public records.

What has happened at Tyson — and in the meat industry overall — shows how difficult it is to get the nation back to normal, even in essential fields such as food processing. Meat companies have spent hundreds of millions of dollars on measures such as protective gear, paid leave and ventilation systems since they were forced to shut dozens of plants that were among the top coronavirus hot spots outside urban areas.
            Last edited by Handyman; 05-26-2020, 11:22 AM.
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Because you buy supplies at Target...it is a necessity. Sorry but going to church isnt.

They are not the same thing...
              Why are you all wasting your time when "common sense" is so very smart? Even if it's wrong and misguided.

Comment

Sacrificial work force there.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                  Sacrificial work force there.
                  No ones begging Kale farmers to get back to work, thats for sure.
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    It’s a huge difference. Can’t tell Americans they should eat healthy. Remember when Michelle tried to have kids eat vegetables?

I’ve used this time to clean up my diet a lot.
                    Me too. Also used this time to do a hard reset on alcohol, focus on my work for my MSW, and blast Kesha in my car at about 24-26 volume. Gratitude and serenity are helping me right now. I'm even using this time to talk to a lovely woman on OK Cupid.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Jfc

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Jfc

A lot of people here imply that our government is about money over people. So why not hospitals too? Everyone gets paid at the expense of lives!
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          South Korea was a model and if only we could follow it. But we’re too selfish.

Tracing and quarantining would result in people getting shot
                          Not to mention, what they did took resolve, effort, and dedication to a task.

All three lacking in American society today. Not to even mention our government.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Worldmeter has crossed the very grim mark of 100,000 U.S. coronavirus related deaths. That's worse than an entire flu season in any year of my lifetime (6 months or so compared to 3 months for coronavirus) and probably worse than any year since the 1918 pandemic.

Ten years ago I would not have believed it possible for something like this coronavirus to be that deadly. Yes I know it is always possible under the best of circumstances we may face a virus that knocks us for a loop, but this should not have been that virus. Not here or anywhere else. If South Korea could keep it in the hundreds we should have been able to keep it in the single digit thousands. At worst.

Three years ago you probably could have had a better shot at convincing me, but I would have been skeptical at least to the point where I'd want to see the traitors in the Senate leave trump to his own worst instincts and see the sheeple that make up nearly half our nation behave as if trump was a modern day Jim Jones. Well, now I've seen it.

Congrats on ushering us to the 6 figure milestone 40% of America. I hope someone you cared about was part of that 100,000. For the rest of us, I am monumentally sad and sorry for any who have lost loved ones.
                            Last edited by WeAreNDHockey; 05-26-2020, 01:03 PM.

Comment

He died today.

(Unclear if it was covid-related)
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

It took the combination of a tough bug and a completely incompetent government to exceed 100k. Without Dump and the GOP in power it would have been "just" another one of these once-per-decade hits where you lose 10k or so.

But the apes needed to make their point. Welp, point made.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X