This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    What exactly would people be waiving? I don't think there really is a "treatment" is there, unless you are almost gone, at which point they throw you on a ventilator to hasten the departure.
    While it's a low percentage people do come off ventilators. I have a coworker who went on one on 3/24 and finally came off full time yesterday.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.64: Governance By Unhinged Twitter Rants

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      DNR/DNI and no experimental drugs. Palliative care only.
      Not even. Don't let em in the building. Have them go to church for treatment.

Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
        What exactly would people be waiving? I don't think there really is a "treatment" is there, unless you are almost gone, at which point they throw you on a ventilator to hasten the departure.
        No hospital care of any kind. You know that what was I meant but feel free to be pedantic if you like.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
          JFC...
          Although most people with COVID-19 have mild to moderate symptoms, the disease can cause severe medical complications and lead to death in some people. Older adults or people with existing chronic medical conditions are at greater risk of becoming seriously ill with COVID-19.

Complications can include:

Pneumonia and trouble breathing
          Organ failure in several organs
          Heart problems
          Blood clots
          Acute kidney injury
          Additional viral and bacterial infections
          Sounds like some things that might be treatable

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              trump has very little to say that is useful, unless you're talking about fodder for late night talk show hosts. I am so tired of the press letting him get away with bullying. When he treats one reporter this way, the next one has got to start standing up for their fellow journalist and for the very notion of a free press. If he doesn't even attempt an answer at a legitimate question, the next reporter MUST repeat that question. And the next one after that and the next one after that, until he storms away like a 6 year old throwing a tantrum. It isn't like him cutting it short is going to deprive anyone of important information anyway, and it will give him less of an opportunity to spread his lies and hate.

Comment

Oooooooh. Obamagate. Sounds serious.

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

MNS - forking genius.

MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

MNS - forking genius.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Obamagate was the catalyst for the Bowling Green Massacre. Didn’t you know that?
                      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                          Technically, she's not lying.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            Did anyone ask her, "And why do you think that is?"

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

Fox News' reaction to this was, "but why would she should pointedly talk about following the rules unless there's something fishy here?"

The right truly is always projecting. They literally cannot conceive why anybody would be honest with nobody watching.
                              Last edited by Kepler; 05-20-2020, 06:42 AM.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

There is currently a FEMA level disaster happening in Midland with four separate dams either breaching or outright failing, bridges collapsing, and Dow Chemical in its path, and this is the Michigan tweet he decided to send. It isn’t even accurate. She’s sending out absentee applications, not ballots.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X