X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.64: Governance By Unhinged Twitter Rants

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    When even your handlers are sick of you.
    When the Russian government -- oops I mean mob -- tires of you, bad things sometimes have a way of happening. When the Russians finally believe they have wrung everything out of trump they can, I believe his life will be in actual danger.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
      When the Russian government -- oops I mean mob -- tires of you, bad things sometimes have a way of happening. When the Russians finally believe they have wrung everything out of trump they can, I believe his life will be in actual danger.
      He has the Secret Service there to protect him from accidentally falling out of a window.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        He has the Secret Service there to protect him from accidentally falling out of a window.
        They better make sure he doesn't grab any door knobs too.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
          More like they suddenly start cooperating with investigations of Chump's misconduct and hand over incriminating evidence on a silver platter!
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Lost the link, but I saw an interesting analysis the other day that without mail in voting, Trumpy would have gained nothing last time but would have lost WI, MI and Utah. Maybe the self-sabotage theory of trump 2020 is actually right?
            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

https://twitter.com/ZoeTillman/statu...74039444484096

And here we have Michael Flynn saying that specific thing he told the FBI he did not say, the lying which he later pleaded guilty too, until the DOJ decided to throw everything out.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

New Transcript Shows Trump Adviser Michael Flynn Colluding With Russia in 2016.

Not only is this not going to move the needle for any Trump sycophant, but I would think any good defense team could pick this apart? Anyone more savvy than me see something otherwise?

Comment

Biden’s nickname for Trump should be Moscow Mule
                  Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Fresh agents, like magic!

Comment

MAGA NIGHT AT THE WHITE HOUSE

Comment

Ending racism would MAGA.
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Comment

Lol, someone deleted the Tweet.

Comment

I should think so. I cant imagine Capital Police and the Secret Service would want to have the President openly looking for a war in the streets of DC.

Whoever told him it would be great for his campaign to have 15-20 major cities on the brink of falling apart with riots must be as bad with math as he is. Or they are secretly hoping the cops kill all the protesters to stop them from voting...
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                I should think so. I cant imagine Capital Police and the Secret Service would want to have the President openly looking for a war in the streets of DC.

Whoever told him it would be great for his campaign to have 15-20 major cities on the brink of falling apart with riots must be as bad with math as he is. Or they are secretly hoping the cops kill all the protesters to stop them from voting...
                                But Donnie's boss Putie is loving it. Got exactly what he wanted with Donnie's election.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X