X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTUS 45.64: Governance By Unhinged Twitter Rants

Carry on.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Re: POTUS 45.64: Governance By Unhinged Twitter Rants

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        DIAF Rand.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            The waiter at Tiffany's wedding needs to make sure the car doors don't open so easily.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

A wonderful piece on how the English see Dump and the Dumpies.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                A wonderful piece on how the English see Dump and the Dumpies.
                That should be on every editorial page in the country. And for dumpies, it should be on the back of every box of Sugar Smacks or package of bacon sold in country.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                  That should be on every editorial page in the country. And for dumpies, it should be on the back of every box of Sugar Smacks or package of bacon sold in country.
                  Dumpies don't read. Not even backs of cereal boxes. Reading is for pansies. Real men are stupid and proud of it. Those statements should be jokes, or at the very least exaggerated for effect. But they're not, and that quite literally makes me sad enough and scared enough to weep. Clearly I am not a real man.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                    Dumpies don't read. Not even backs of cereal boxes. Reading is for pansies. Real men are stupid and proud of it. Those statements should be jokes, or at the very least exaggerated for effect. But they're not, and that quite literally makes me sad enough and scared enough to weep. Clearly I am not a real man.
                    Jeez. If you feel that coming on, don't guddam say "quite literally makes me sad enough and scared enough to weep." Something like "I think I'm gonna cry," maybe, but don't even think of including "quite literally" anywhere in that pitiful confession.

Unless you don't even want to be a real man, in which case, well . . . I don't know; move to Minnesota?

Comment

So apparently K. T. MacFarlane used her AOL email to do official government business. They must have shut down access to Prodigy...
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Comment

Comment

We’re escalating

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              We’re escalating

We await your testimony you ****ing hypocrite.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                              X