X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.64: Governance By Unhinged Twitter Rants

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Do they even allow people to get close enough to give him a piece of their mind? Especially given COVID, I don’t think we’re going to be seeing any Biden in the auto plant type videos surface.
    We have some crafty folks up here. I'm sure they will come up with something.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      Not for nothing, but fatty has a point there.... joe has been in Washington forever and what has changed?

If anything goes to show those people can’t do a dam thing about it. Looking at state houses or White Houses ain’t fixing it
      I'd point to his work with the Violence Against Women's Act for one. I will also point out the ACA as another example. ChiP. Brady Bill. I could go on and on, but I'll close with this point mook - when did you turn into Scooby?
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        Bunker boy is coming to Maine today and will likely meet with some people BassAle, Rufus, Walrus, and I(fishermen) know then tour a factory that makes nasal swabs. It will be very interesting to see what kind of reaction he gets. There will obviously be some people who like him, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are one or two who give him a piece of their mind.
        Every person will be carefully vetted. Nobody is going to be in that plant who isn't a full-blooded Dumpy.

Funny thing about tyrants. They don't like dissent.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Every person will be carefully vetted. Nobody is going to be in that plant who isn't a full-blooded Dumpy.

Just call him "Kim Jong Karen"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

When GW Bush visited my college campus for a re-election rally in 2004, Secret Service emptied the building where the rally was to be held out of employees, shut the HVAC system off just prior to Bush's arrival, and only let in those with tickets. They locked it down pretty well.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

luckily for him the plant is located in the heart of Dump country in Maine (located in a poor rural county that was the _only_ county in Maine that Obama didn't win a majority of votes in, and now is probably the most pro-Trump county in Maine)

This is also one of two factories in the world that make the nasopharyngeal swabs for the Covid test. This company is getting a boat load of money from the government to setup a second factory in Pittsfield, Maine in an old factory that made alarm systems (was GE, then UTC, then closed 5 or so years ago). Bath Iron Works is building some of the machinery for the new plant. While this is going on, one owner of the company is suing the other owner (they are cousins).
              Last edited by BassAle; 06-05-2020, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  I'd point to his work with the Violence Against Women's Act for one. I will also point out the ACA as another example. ChiP. Brady Bill. I could go on and on, but I'll close with this point mook - when did you turn into Scooby?
                  Violence against black women?

Brady Bill?

Where is mookie missing the point? Or did rover change the question?
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    Violence against black women?

Brady Bill?

Where is mookie missing the point? Or did rover change the question?
                    mookie sez : "joe has been in Washington forever and what has changed?"

Rover answered the question.

Rover thinks mookie hasn't had his cup of coffee delivered to him yet by the scantily clad Asian housekeepers that he "employs"...
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                      mookie sez : "joe has been in Washington forever and what has changed?"

Rover answered the question.

Rover thinks mookie hasn't had his cup of coffee delivered to him yet by the scantily clad Asian housekeepers that he "employs"...
                      So when A and B discuss a point, and C jumps in, C should at least scroll back to see what the point was

Mookie had his coffee long ago. The sun has already set and it’s close to bed time
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I think I heard Obama and Pence want to come to Minneapolis sometime soon...city officials seem to think having Pence here might cause some issues. Cant imagine why
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This might get his orangeness riled up a bit...

Comment

That looks a lot like a computer graphic. Are we sure it's real?
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Yep.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...treet-n1225746

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                There’s pics of people painting it on WaPo

Comment

Working...
                                X