X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.64: Governance By Unhinged Twitter Rants

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Gaetz will get drunk and run them over
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/01/p...rus/index.html

Washington (CNN)About 15 cadets from the US Military Academy Class of 2020 who were brought back for graduation where President Donald Trump is scheduled to give the commencement address have tested positive for coronavirus, according to a US Army spokesperson.
      DUH!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

It's about time for the blue states to start speaking with one voice about the Nazis using federal troops within their borders. Hitler's last practical opposition was the rights of the German states to gum up the works if the Reichstag overstepped. The Enabling Acts ended this. Dump's fascism is accelerating and we are clearly in a crisis, which would be his excuse.

We are 60% of the population and 45% of the federal and state governments. We must be united in the face of this. This is the day we've all feared since the right, corporate power and fundamentalism joined forces.
        Last edited by Kepler; 06-01-2020, 06:23 PM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
          The case law isn't entirely settled, but courts have held that when not under federal control, members of guard units are not under the restrictions of posse comitatus. But since the D.C. Guard is the only one that is always under direct control of the president it is likely a moot point. Oh joy.
          He can do it to assist DC, but can he do it if the DC government specifically says "no"?

I would think he'd need to declare DC in rebellion to do that and even Justice Drunky McRapist might say cool your jets to that.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            It's about time for the blue states to start speaking with one voice about the Nazis using federal troops within their borders. Hitler's last practical opposition was the rights of the German states to gum up the works if the Reichstag overstepped. The Enabling Acts ended this. Dump's fascism is accelerating and we are clearly in a crisis, which would be his excuse.

We are 60% of the population and 45% of the federal and state governments. We must be united in the face of this. This is the day we've all feared since the right, corporate power and fundamentalism joined forces.
            And I've felt all along that Kavanaugh was chosen because of his willingness to cede unfettered power to the President. Not abortion.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
              And I've felt all along that Kavanaugh was chosen because of his willingness to cede unfettered power to the President. Not abortion.
              He gargles balls as well as beer

Comment

Kavanuts was chosen because he was for sale.

Comment

Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

You know the Times has their "Now The President Has Finally Become Presidential" op-ed coming soon...
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                      Yet MAGA hat wearing ****ers think he's Moses or the Second Coming of Christ!
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                        Yet MAGA hat wearing ****ers think he's Moses or the Second Coming of Christ!
                        They said the same of us 'libruls' during Obama. Only they chose to ignore when we kept replying "only in winter in the Upper Midwest."

Their projection is quite strong.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          You know the Times has their "Now The President Has Finally Become Presidential" op-ed coming soon...
                          There's a tv writer, Megan Amram, who everyday tweets "Today was the day Donald Trump became president."

And it almost always fits because there's almost always something.
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                            Yea though I walk through the valley of dark people, I will not be afraid. I will not be afraid.

Comment

Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X