X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.64: Governance By Unhinged Twitter Rants

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    But Donnie's boss Putie is loving it. Got exactly what he wanted with Donnie's election.

The sad thing is...we were all called out for saying him as President would lead here. It took 3 years to basically throw us back 160 years. He is responsible for the death of 100k people because he is a stupid arrogant **** and now he the Race War his side has been instigating for decades is almost here. Be proud Republicans...
    Last edited by Handyman; 05-30-2020, 09:45 AM.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

We have a ****ing ******** for a President. Sorry for insulting ********s. He is a piece of ****. I hope that when he refuses to leave the White House he gets what’s coming to him. ****ing useless
      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
        We have a ****ing ******** for a President. Sorry for insulting ********s. He is a piece of ****. I hope that when he refuses to leave the White House he gets what’s coming to him. ****ing useless
        I was told we wanted him to do bad. We tried to warn you. Instead, MAGA hat wearing MFers think he's the second coming of Christ. ****.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I am sorry...if you are going to continue to post about that chud you are going to need to use more expletives or shut the **** up
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            I am sorry...if you are going to continue to post about that chud you are going to need to use more expletives or shut the **** up

Sorry. Giving the censors a night work
            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

There’s always a tweet

Comment

the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  The sad thing is...we were all called out for saying him as President would lead here. It took 3 years to basically throw us back 160 years. He is responsible for the death of 100k people because he is a stupid arrogant **** and now he the Race War his side has been instigating for decades is almost here. Be proud Republicans...
                  Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                  ...MAGA hat wearing MFers think he's the second coming of Christ. ****.

This sums up the Trump Presidency well...it's been a cluster***k!
                  Last edited by Hoover; 05-31-2020, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                    The Operative: You know, in certain older civilized cultures when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords.
                    Dr. Mathias: Well, unfortunately, I forgot to bring a sword—
                    [The Operative pulls out a sword and slowly turns to him]
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I just watched that movie last weekend. Did the whole Firefly/Serenity binge.

This part held up well, huh?

If Trump wins, he’ll be held more or less in check by the House and Senate because that’s the way our system of government is set up. Not even Republicans are eager to follow Trump’s lead.

There won’t be a wall. He won’t impose any religion-based immigration restrictions, because even Trump isn’t that lame-brained. He’ll dress up and behave at state dinners and be funny when called upon. He’ll even invite the media to the White House holiday party. He won’t nuke Iran for rude gestures. He won’t assault women. He and Vladimir Putin will hate each other, respectfully.
                      Last edited by rufus; 05-31-2020, 10:36 AM.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Welp. Goodbye freedom. Hello fascism.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

"I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

Fascists have not traditionally liked anti-fascists.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Lol. It writes itself.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Apparently Trump had to hide in the White House bunker Friday night because of the protests.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X