This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.64: Governance By Unhinged Twitter Rants

I wish I never would have clicked on that.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

An FBI report on communications between former national security adviser Michael Flynn and then-Russian Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak never redacted Flynn's name, despite GOP allegations that Flynn was "unmasked" by the Obama administration.

The Washington Post reported Wednesday that former U.S. officials with knowledge of the FBI's report on Flynn's communications with Kislyak, which eventually led to his ouster from the White House and later charges of lying to FBI agents, never masked Flynn's name because his name and position were relevant to understanding the report.

If true, the news would come as Republicans have sought for weeks to determine whether top officials in the Obama administration sought to reveal Flynn's identity and status as the subject of an investigation for political purposes. Flynn was ousted from the White House after news reports revealed he had lied to Vice President Pence about his conversations with Kislyak in 2017.

“When the FBI circulated [the report], they included Flynn’s name from the beginning” one former official told the Post. “There were therefore no requests for the unmasking of that information.”
      Man Obamagate is so huge they committed a crime without actually committing the crime!! #DeepState #Thetruthisoutthere
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

And there's the crime. His identity as a private citizen should have been protected.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Man Obamagate is so huge they committed a crime without actually committing the crime!! #DeepState #Thetruthisoutthere
          jfc
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            This burger is so nothing, it doesn't even have a bun or a lettuce wrap.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              This burger is so nothing, it doesn't even have a bun or a lettuce wrap.
              Less than that maybe. It is still a cow, mooing in a pasture somewhere.

Comment

trump will be showing up at a Ford plant in Michigan today. I would give my left arm for just one worker to confront him if he comes near without wearing a mask. Doesn't have to be anything outrageous just a simple request that he not speak in that person's direction or come within 6 feet if he doesn't want to wear a mask. Will there be a single person in that plant with a backbone? At one point the UAW used to be a radical union where you spoke truth to power and you had your brothers' and sisters' backs.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                  trump will be showing up at a Ford plant in Michigan today. I would give my left arm for just one worker to confront him if he comes near without wearing a mask. ...
                  Remember that scene with Biden being [ ] to an auto worker heatedly discussing guns?
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                    trump will be showing up at a Ford plant in Michigan today. I would give my left arm for just one worker to confront him if he comes near without wearing a mask. Doesn't have to be anything outrageous just a simple request that he not speak in that person's direction or come within 6 feet if he doesn't want to wear a mask. Will there be a single person in that plant with a backbone? At one point the UAW used to be a radical union where you spoke truth to power and you had your brothers' and sisters' backs.
                    Morgan Freeman: No, there won't be.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I'm sure they've all been told beforehand, "no heroes." Dump is Joffrey. If anybody defied or embarrassed him he would do everything he could to destroy the plant and its workers, and the Dumpies and GOP would cheer him on.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Less than that maybe. It is still a cow, mooing in a pasture somewhere.
                        More like the crap that is coming out of said cow. I mean this is hilariously bad...almost embarrassingly pathetic.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          I'm sure they've all been told beforehand, "no heroes." Dump is Joffrey. If anybody defied or embarrassed him he would do everything he could to destroy the plant and its workers, and the Dumpies and GOP would cheer him on.

And my response to that is what a bunch of (insert whatever word of scorn and derision to describe those weaklings that the USCHO forum bots will replace with *******). Again, there was a day when union members knew how to speak truth to power. But as was pointed out below a good number of them now are more worried about the red herring that is gun control. Fvck 'em all.

Comment

And my response to that is what a bunch of (insert whatever word of scorn and derision to describe those weaklings that the USCHO forum bots will replace with *******). Again, there was a day when union members knew how to speak truth to power. But as was pointed out below a good number of them now are more worried about the red herring that is gun control. Fvck 'em all.
                            Meh, they've been brainwashed for 40 years. I don't exactly feel sorry for them but I get it. The 1% manufactured a malleable working class which only becomes more loyal the more they are abused and traumatized by the Plutes. It was a great move in the class war chess game to which the Left has yet to find a counter.
                            Last edited by Kepler; 05-21-2020, 11:18 AM.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Comment

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X