X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.64: Governance By Unhinged Twitter Rants

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    His concern isn't even noted and logged.

It is well written but like Dubya it changes nothing about my opinion of him.
    It helps with officers. Mattis is a respected "one of us" in the DOD all the way from the Pentagon brass down to field commanders. His opinion carries weight. This helps prevent Seven Days in May.

If and when the Nazis are rousted from power they are going to try to demolish what is left of our democracy. Every prominent soldier who calls them out, as Nazis, helps us save the country.

I'm not sure the corporate media or the 1% understand how close we are to an actual guerrilla war against these f-cks. The rump remainder of the Republican party are vicious, militarized, utterly brainwashed fascists. They will condone any behavior to keep in power, to "keep getting my judges," even if they are personally too cowardly to participate.

We're going to need everybody else loudly and strongly opposing them. We need to strip their power by any legal means anywhere we can reach them, from counter-gerrymandering to court packing to removing every one of them from public office for no other reason than their party affiliation. The United States needs a complete de-Nazification. The GOP no longer has any legitimate reason to exist in a democratic state. Let the 16 actual sincere constitutionalists form a new Federalist party. We need to scrape the GOP off the US like sh-t from a shoe.
    Last edited by Kepler; 06-03-2020, 06:03 PM.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      It helps with officers. Mattis is a respected "one of us" in the DOD all the way from the Pentagon brass down to field commanders. His opinion carries weight. This helps prevent Seven Days in May.
      I have been thinking of that film a lot the last 48 hours...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

If and when the Nazis are rousted from power they are going to try to demolish what is left of our democracy. Every prominent soldier who calls them out, as Nazis, helps us save the country.

I'm not sure the corporate media or the 1% understand how close we are to an actual guerrilla war against these f-cks. The rump remainder of the Republican party are vicious, militarized, utterly brainwashed fascists. They will condone any behavior to keep in power, to "keep getting my judges," even if they are personally too cowardly to participate.

We're going to need everybody else loudly and strongly opposing them. We need to strip their power by any legal means anywhere we can reach them, from counter-gerrymandering to court packing to removing every one of them from public office for no other reason than their party affiliation. The United States needs a complete de-Nazification. The GOP no longer has any legitimate reason to exist in a democratic state. Let the 16 actual sincere constitutionalists form a new Federalist party. We need to scrape the GOP off the US like sh-t from a shoe.
        The combination of him, Hayden, and Mullen all calling Trump out is a big deal too. Hopefully others come out against what Trump did as well.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          The combination of him, Hayden, and Mullen all calling Trump out is a big deal too. Hopefully others come out against what Trump did as well.
          Yes. Colin Powell's chief of staff has been highly critical of Dump's dictator strut too.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

So, what are the odds that these unnamed guard cop things in DC have to do with our good pal Erik Prince and the old Blackwater guys?
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              So, what are the odds that these unnamed guard cop things in DC have to do with our good pal Erik Prince and the old Blackwater guys?
              Like I said, I'm 99.9% sure they are ICE with insignia removed. ICE is also the most jackboot federal agency. Everybody else has a sense of the law, ICE is just there to terrorize like a Gestapo.
              Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Like I said, I'm 99.9% sure they are ICE with insignia removed. ICE is also the most jackboot federal agency. Everybody else has a sense of the law, ICE is just there to terrorize like a Gestapo.
                At least some of them were Bureau of Prisons Special Ops Response Team, people found a few identifying marks (I think it was the under armour shirts that had SORT on the sleeve).

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  His concern isn't even noted and logged.

It is well written but like Dubya it changes nothing about my opinion of him.
                  The point shouldn't be to change your opinion of him, it should be the more the merrier.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                    At least some of them were Bureau of Prisons Special Ops Response Team, people found a few identifying marks (I think it was the under armour shirts that had SORT on the sleeve).
                    I am wrong then. Thanks.
                    Cornell University

Comment

The silver lining? about this is that having the Joint Chiefs, the ranking officer of the National Guard, the Commandant of the Marines, Secretary of the Army, Army Staff Chief, and Mattis all release statements almost simultaneously about respecting the Constitution means that I'm not concerned about Trump refusing to leave in January if he loses in November. They'll drag him out by his ear. Him talking about putting tanks on the street and whatever else that hasn't leaked that he wanted must have really unnerved the brass.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                        The silver lining? about this is that having the Joint Chiefs, the ranking officer of the National Guard, the Commandant of the Marines, Secretary of the Army, Army Staff Chief, and Mattis all release statements almost simultaneously about respecting the Constitution means that I'm not concerned about Trump refusing to leave in January if he loses in November. They'll drag him out by his ear. Him talking about putting tanks on the street and whatever else that hasn't leaked that he wanted must have really unnerved the brass.
                        We knew this moment was coming. I just figured it would have happened 2.5-3 years sooner than it did.
                        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Pardon coming

Comment

This is what Republicans have time for right now.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

How's the bus, Jim? Were the tires to your liking?
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Oh please. Mattis got up unscathed and walked back inside to finish his beer and tip Candace some extra Benjamins for agreeing to do her Roman mistress act for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X