This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.64: Governance By Unhinged Twitter Rants

This will work well. I look forward to the food options at the convention being a bunch of Whoppers thrown onto a card table.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

$5 says that Dumpy tries to host this at Mar-A-Lago if there are any issues with NC
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
        $5 says that Dumpy tries to host this at Mar-A-Lago if there are any issues with NC
        Better than here in Texas...
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

He's coming to MPLS. The city he single-handedly brought back from the brink.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
            While probably apt. That photo of hitler is doctored. He wasnt holding a book.

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/n...photo/50493688
            But I saw it right on the innernets!
            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

The GOPee convention will be at one of his golf clubs.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Ivanka says it was Hope Hicks idea lol

Comment

Comment

He is full on declaring war on the Liberals....that should go well for him.

BTW getting back to the Vox article before...the more he says stupid stuff like that the more likely he is to lose pretty easily here.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          This will work well. I look forward to the food options at the convention being a bunch of Whoppers thrown onto a card table.
                          He only gives Whoppers to The Blacks.

He will feed his conventioneers the leftover inventory from the Trump Steaks chapter 11.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

who the hell is matching these?!?!
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mookie,

Why didn’t you contribute to our very important May End-of-Month Goal?

MAY END-OF-MONTH DONOR FILE
                            SUPPORTER: MooKiE
                            END-OF-MONTH DONATION: NONE

Your support is critical. We cannot secure another VICTORY in November and CRUSH the Do Nothing Democrats without you.

Remember, Sleepy Joe is raking in MILLIONS from Liberal MEGA DONORS, which is why it’s never been more important than RIGHT NOW for EVERY Patriot to step up.

Keeping our lead is so critical that I’ve decided to EXTEND your PERSONAL 500%-MATCH OFFER FOR 1 MORE HOUR so that you can help keep our momentum going.

This offer is only available FOR 1 HOUR, so you need to act fast.
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                              Doral.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Zuckerberg = Sonderkommando

Comment

Working...
                                X