This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.64: Governance By Unhinged Twitter Rants

I'd prefer the RNC move to a further southern state where they can all get sick together and not be near me.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

He should totally move it. Moving something that takes years to plan with two months notice always goes well, especially when you have such a preeminent brain trust working for you.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

It's going to end up in a Trump hotel. Which was probably the plan since January, 2017
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Happy Memorial Day, he’s not getting enough praise

Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 05-25-2020, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              He should totally move it. Moving something that takes years to plan with two months notice always goes well, especially when you have such a preeminent brain trust working for you.
              Was thinking the same thing. Aside from the RNC convention at Mar-A-Lago how can you possibly pull this off in a month's time? If I were Cooper I'd keep him in suspense and then cancel the thing two days before it's supposed to start.
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Comment

“ The husband of a woman who died while working for former Rep. Joe Scarborough has asked Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey to remove tweets posted by President Trump that suggest her death was a part of a conspiracy theory involving the MSNBC “Morning Joe” host.

“The frequency, intensity, ugliness, and promulgation of these horrifying lies ever increases on the internet,” Timothy Klausutis said. “These conspiracy theorists, including most recently the President of the United States, continue to spread their bile and misinformation on your platform disparaging the memory of my wife and our marriage.”

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    “ The husband of a woman who died while working for former Rep. Joe Scarborough has asked Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey to remove tweets posted by President Trump that suggest her death was a part of a conspiracy theory involving the MSNBC “Morning Joe” host.

“The frequency, intensity, ugliness, and promulgation of these horrifying lies ever increases on the internet,” Timothy Klausutis said. “These conspiracy theorists, including most recently the President of the United States, continue to spread their bile and misinformation on your platform disparaging the memory of my wife and our marriage.”
                    It's pretty sad that this guys has to have an awful event like that dragged up all the time by the ******* in chief.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Comment

(1) But will they vote?

And will their votes be counted?

And will the GOP even care, or just declare a victory?

(2) Jesus f-ck, North Dakota.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          (2) Jesus f-ck, North Dakota.
                          They're concerned, and renaming themselves "Jeb".

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            They're concerned, and renaming themselves "Susan".
                            fyp
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Justice for Carolyn! https://***********/TheTweetOfGod/st...47622660739072

KDR

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                I wondered how much projection Trump was doing was to cover his a** for his own crimes.

*edit* I realize it's fake, but good for this making the rounds. Its just as ridiculous as any sh** Trump spews. And like I said, I do wonder if there is a hint of projection (as usual) on this.
                                Last edited by aparch; 05-26-2020, 04:08 PM.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X