X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.64: Governance By Unhinged Twitter Rants

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Well this could get interesting...
    What is the decision being referenced? A new ad?
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
      I'm not denying that. Prosecute to the full extent of the law.

I'm just saying not to talk much about this particular route until we've secured the election. I can see this easily being spun as a the democrats planning a "screw job" and that might get a few extra Dumpies to go out and vote to prevent such an event. Don't hide these plans if asked, but don't make it your campaign slogan either.
      I agree completely. Campaign and governance are two different animals.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
        God forbid we have people trained or educated or experienced in ANYTHING in this country anymore. Why do we need experts when everyone is an expert? Every republican out there thinks because they can change their own oil and fire a weapon that also makes them experts on marketing, education, medicine, economics, and everything else.
        it's just common sense.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

No shock here.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

No shock here.
            The saddest thing about this is that apparently there are STILL places worse to be than being a black or brown immigrant in America. That is scary. I regret leaving the civilized part of the state of Ohio for Wisconsin but at least I can go back if I really wanted to. I can't imagine the horrors that would chase me away from anywhere to come to America as a brown or black person, only to face the horrors awaiting me here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              What is the decision being referenced? A new ad?
              No idea...but I like that he co-opted Tara Reade's tactic
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Comment

Rick Wilson is retweeting some of the sickos going after Michelle obama...Jesus

Also, Facebook banned mourning in America???

Comment

I'm not surprised. Zuck has to make sure DoJ doesn't decide to go politicized anti-trust lawsuit on his arse.

Now that they're planning to file against Google, I predict Amazon will be next. Then maybe Twitter.

Comment

So now he’s promoting this behavior

Comment

The responses to that are friggin scary...
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Another one

“ BREAKING: State Department Inspector General Steve Linick was reportedly ousted Friday evening, becoming the latest government watchdog to be removed from his post.”

Comment

Christ...this **** is turning into V for Vendetta. (film not book)
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Another one

“ BREAKING: State Department Inspector General Steve Linick was reportedly ousted Friday evening, becoming the latest government watchdog to be removed from his post.”
                              Politico: Linick was the official who sounded the alarm to Congress during the impeachment inquiry about documents Giuliani sent to State last year.

The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

I'm a military!

Comment

Working...
                                X