X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.64: Governance By Unhinged Twitter Rants

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

There is currently a FEMA level disaster happening in Midland with four separate dams either breaching or outright failing, bridges collapsing, and Dow Chemical in its path, and this is the Michigan tweet he decided to send. It isn’t even accurate. She’s sending out absentee applications, not ballots.
    well, tD is on record now. anything bad happens and it's on him

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          He's not going to go quietly. It will be interesting to see how Republicans in Congress play it.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

So, does Ron Johnson and Lindsey Graham's head explode if Barack Hussein Obama had fired all his Inspector General's?
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I cant even.

Did tIdiot really invoke the 2nd amendment to protect VA potatoes?
              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                This is the most fraught time since Lincoln. This is really quite worrying.

We’re at a dangerous point right now and I’m not sure we know how bad it is.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

And conservatives are fine with Georgia cancelling their election since a republican is appointed.
                  They’re showing us out in the open how they intend to steal the election

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

My big question is what line are republicans in Congress not willing to cross? It seems to far we don’t have an answer to that.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      My big question is what line are republicans in Congress not willing to cross? It seems to far we don’t have an answer to that.
                      So far I have it gauged somewhere around outright abolishing the 13th Amendment +/- a wee margin.
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        There's no line. The'll do anything they need to to steal the election. The only question is on 11/4 when they announce they've "won," what do you and I do?

We have to start with a 100% boycott on all work and purchasing, and force the 1% to remove them. And with our free time we literally stand in the streets and make crowds of millions in cities that say no more. A velvet revolution. It's either that or guns, and whichever side uses guns loses to the US military.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I think the country is divided into three camps on this.

40% think this is America at its best and we are great again and love what trump and other elected republicans are doing and saying.

About 25% know how God-awful 5h!tty the mess we are in is and that we are at an inflection point, that this is the most danger our system has faced since the mid 19th century and trump literally may be the end to our country as a functioning democratic republic.

And finally about 35% think things are going in a troubling direction but don't believe the end is anywhere near and we will simply solve this by making another course correction by electing someone besides trump in November. That final 35% also has no fear of what might happen after the November elections and that all things will simply progress as normal, with a run of the mill transition to a new government and by next summer all will seem normal.

Comment

Mookie can buy that assessment
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                              I think the country is divided into three camps on this.

40% think this is America at its best and we are great again and love what trump and other elected republicans are doing and saying.

About 25% know how God-awful 5h!tty the mess we are in is and that we are at an inflection point, that this is the most danger our system has faced since the mid 19th century and trump literally may be the end to our country as a functioning democratic republic.

And finally about 35% think things are going in a troubling direction but don't believe the end is anywhere near and we will simply solve this by making another course correction by electing someone besides trump in November. That final 35% also has no fear of what might happen after the November elections and that all things will simply progress as normal, with a run of the mill transition to a new government and by next summer all will seem normal.
                              I think this is accurate.

Now here's the problem as I see it: the 40% Dumpies are all in, mentally. Everything Fox et al says is gospel. We know Dump will say he won and anything else is "fake" and "illegal." We know if the GOP gives even a tiny indication they will go along with it, or at least look the other way, then the RWNM will scream everything Dump is screaming -- a major political party will commit treason against the US Constitution.

The 25% will be in the streets, but what will the 35% do? How far gone are they? How lazy and soft? The Plutes will take the path of greatest profit -- capital would churn live babies into a slurry if there was a penny extra profit in it, it is by definition amoral -- and the entire structure of capitalism from finance to media to retail will defend capital interests.

So we have to make it more profitable for the Plutes to put down the coup than go along with it. The way to do that is massive withdrawal from the economy, at every level. Do the 35% have the onions for that? Or will they shrug and say, well, Singapore runs well enough, who really needs democracy?
                              Last edited by Kepler; 05-20-2020, 10:13 AM.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I believe those percentages are accurate. And the sad thing is that 40% that are locked in is the biggest number. And that's been the problem every election cycle since 1980.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X