X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    ‘No one ever heard of covid until I became president.’
    Is this a real quote? Satire doesn’t work in this reality.

Somehow all Trump does is watch news, but his tweets are always way behind. Took two days to get a Drew Brees tweet from him.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.64: Governance By Unhinged Twitter Rants

Spoiler alert: it's a little more than half that. https://twitter.com/BadEconTakes/sta...69244139548672

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        Is this a real quote? Satire doesn’t work in this reality.

Somehow all Trump does is watch news, but his tweets are always way behind. Took two days to get a Drew Brees tweet from him.
        Not a direct quote. I think what he actually said is ‘you used to never hear about covid.’
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

He just took a picture with a woman who did not have a mask and she put her arm around him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            He just took a picture with a woman who did not have a mask and she put her arm around him.
            Is Susan Collins there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              Is Susan Collins there?
              No. I believe Jared Golden was there unless he was talking about someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                I think I heard Obama and Pence want to come to Minneapolis sometime soon...city officials seem to think having Pence here might cause some issues. Cant imagine why
                He's just going to be there to walk out in case someone takes a knee.
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Comment

You know you are on the wrong side of an issue when Trump says you were right
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      And hugged creepily by fat orange guys with bad hair.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Trump didn’t wear a mask during his factory tour today and even touched some swabs. Every one on the assembly line at the time is being disposed of.

https://www.newscentermaine.com/mobile/article/news/health/all-swabs-will-be-thrown-out-following-trump-visit-puritan-says/97-2777a555-dc39-4088-b597-3a1a367ca3ed

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                          Trump didn’t wear a mask during his factory tour today and even touched some swabs. Every one on the assembly line at the time is being disposed of.

https://www.newscentermaine.com/mobi...7-3a1a367ca3ed
                          That is good...I mean it isnt like we dont need as many as possible.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Kate Bennett on CNN is saying that the West Wing is upset because someone within the White house is trying to get Donald to tone down the rhetoric and is pushing for peace...that person you ask? MELANIA TRUMP

My guess is she knows Bunker King is going to trade her in an updated foreign model soon.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Just as long as Trump doesn't nominate her for Chief Window Inspector...
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X