Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Season Tickets"

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
    Now, that's a bargain, and The Domes is a great place to watch a game in any case.

I'm surprised to hear that Platty, SNC and NU ask for around $114-120/head... Supply and demand I suppose, but that strikes me as very pricey for D-3.
    Single game tickets at the Cornerstone are $10 between the blue lines. Prices go down ($6-$8) as you get further from center ice. This probably puts a small dent in what they pay for ice time.
    5x NCAA D3 Ice Hockey Champion: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
    2x Super Bowl Champion: XLII, XLVI

Comment

Now, that's a bargain, and The Domes is a great place to watch a game in any case.

I'm surprised to hear that Platty, SNC and NU ask for around $114-120/head... Supply and demand I suppose, but that strikes me as very pricey for D-3.
      All of those schools have won multiple national championships, so prices are higher. As a Utica fan, you won't have to worry about such an increase anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Nubs View Post
        All of those schools have won multiple national championships, so prices are higher. As a Utica fan, you won't have to worry about such an increase anytime soon.
        Maybe if SNC lowered the price they could sit more than 43.9% capacity per game. Just a thought

Comment

Re: 2020-2021 D3 Men's Schedules

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
          I may be dumb but I'm not stupid....
          That’s hysterical. I use that line all the time!
          Russell Jaslow
          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by JSicedog View Post
            Maybe if SNC lowered the price they could sit more than 43.9% capacity per game. Just a thought
            SNC just can’t draw wherever they play. Weather it’s in Title Town or Utica. I’ think watching them win championship after championship has just become too monotonous for casual D3 fans...

That, and they don’t serve beer at the Cornerstone.

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
              That’s hysterical. I use that line all the time!
              or I'm not as dumb as you look...….fun never ends

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Coughlin View Post
                Single game tickets at the Cornerstone are $10 between the blue lines. Prices go down ($6-$8) as you get further from center ice. This probably puts a small dent in what they pay for ice time.
                You think ice cost is high now, wait till we start next season. Ice will be in such high demand with all the new rules, all the new policies, I wouldn't be surprised to see ice costs tripple.
                Remy Babineaux
                remyb616@gmail.com
                D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by altazo View Post
                  SNC just can’t draw wherever they play. Weather it’s in Title Town or Utica. I’ think watching them win championship after championship has just become too monotonous for casual D3 fans...

That, and they don’t serve beer at the Cornerstone.
                  Come on now, beer has nothing to do with the attendance in Utica. They are a hockey town as evident by the Final Four attendance numbers....
                  Remy Babineaux
                  remyb616@gmail.com
                  D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Nubbers doesn't think, she just lashes out as though she actually laces them up for her favorite team.

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                      Come on now, beer has nothing to do with the attendance in Utica. They are a hockey town as evident by the Final Four attendance numbers....
                      Champs, we've been over this years ago...

Let's see how many Platty draws with a similarly unattractive field via the locals, $8 beers or not.

Listen carefully: there was no area interest, and the involved teams didn't travel.

Bottom line is, who cares either way? The D-3 FF isn't exactly a gold mine no matter where it's located. That's certainly a no-brainer.
                      Last edited by Fishman'81; 06-07-2020, 10:20 PM.

Comment

In my experience it's mostly the $6 seats (and free student section seats) that are empty.

Not many people care enough to watch SNC beat Hancock High's senior varsity squad 9-1 in the middle of January.
                        5x NCAA D3 Ice Hockey Champion: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
                        2x Super Bowl Champion: XLII, XLVI

Comment

Nubbers doesn't think, she just lashes out as though she actually laces them up for her favorite team.

We got it with calling Sir Nubs a she. We heard you the first time. Nobody laughed any of the time you did it. Its first grade humor. Youre better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Coughlin View Post
                            In my experience it's mostly the $6 seats (and free student section seats) that are empty.

Not many people care enough to watch SNC beat Hancock High's senior varsity squad 9-1 in the middle of January.
                            Sir Noob says otherwise

Comment

Listen carefully: there was no area interest
                              Yes, that’s what everyone has been telling you about Utica.
                              Last edited by altazo; 06-08-2020, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Just to clarify, Sir Nubs is a man.

Oh wait, I get it now, you think referring to someone as a woman is a slight against them. Gotcha, it kinda makes sense now after your comment a couple weeks ago about how you believe there are “no victims” working in strip clubs.
                                Last edited by altazo; 06-08-2020, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X