X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I have so many questions.
    Was the first a false positive? The second?
    What kind of tests were used in each case?
    How severe were their symptoms each time?
    Did they get any kind of antibody level tests after the first time?
    Where on earth do the experts think they got it? I remember The Lancet showing a chart that fecal samples tested positive weeks after symptoms subsided.

Among others.
    So far there’s no proof that it was due to testing errors. SK had one group that was reinfected that was due to testing but that’s the only cohort so far that can be directly attributed to testing issues.

To your comment above- sure everyone is operating off unknowns, the point was that saying you don’t know something is different than stating things that aren’t true. There certainly are hard facts that are known.

On a side note, it’s summer season and that brings sandals...at least we’ll be able to see who has covid-toes!

Comment

• Re: Covfefe-19 Part 9: Shelter In Place is Temporary, but Wu-Tang is Forever

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      If you like cats watch Lions in the Living Room. It's about their behavior. Very cool.

The cats in the circles are hiding in ambush for their prey, because, you know, now their prey can't see them.

I didn't say they were smart. Just cool.
      I figured it was the white paint making that small area warmer, as we know cats like to curl up where its warmest.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I didn’t know Sven Sundgaard was gored by KARE for calling out anti-lockdown protesters
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Sorry for the flood of posts this morning

I’ve noticed meat is again becoming very scarce and prices are skyrocketing. Glad we protected those meatpacking plants early in this crisis...
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Ooh the trumpers are calling fauci dr mengele now. Clever!

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              I honestly find this hard to believe. With how fast this thing spreads and how lethal it is, I just can’t believe it.

And France is still a little on my sh-tlist for that wackadoodle doctor seemingly being given positions of distinction within their government, at least before this outbreak.
              I didnt read into it enough to decide whether I believe it or not, but I bet the origin is wrong in some capacity which was my point.

What we dont know about this disease could fill textbooks.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Ooh the trumpers are calling fauci dr mengele now. Clever!
                I noticed last week their new thing was to point out the times he changed his recommendations as some sort of proof that his suggestions on how we should try and fight the disease are wrong. Who knew changing your opinion based on more evidence was a bad thing...

And dx Sven kind of asked for it. I cant blame KARE11 for doing it even if he was right. (based on what I read anyways)
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  I honestly find this hard to believe. With how fast this thing spreads and how lethal it is, I just can’t believe it.

And France is still a little on my sh-tlist for that wackadoodle doctor seemingly being given positions of distinction within their government, at least before this outbreak.
                  The French X-rays from November show consistencies in pneumonia deaths from covid. US intelligence also claims
                  To have heard about a Wuhan virus in November.
                  Considering France is still the worlds top tourist destination - and the Chinese travel well- I wouldn’t be shocked if France had early cases

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    I noticed last week their new thing was to point out the times he changed his recommendations as some sort of proof that his suggestions on how we should try and fight the disease are wrong. Who knew changing your opinion based on more evidence was a bad thing...

And dx Sven kind of asked for it. I cant blame KARE11 for doing it even if he was right. (based on what I read anyways)
                    Sven was rather aggressive from what I read. I can't blame KARE11, either.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      And one should note, any person is far more likely to die of Covid vs in a car accident. Given the annual rates- COVID appears to be near 10x that of dying in a car accident. Without actually looking at data, I'd also wager that the odds of hospitalization AND the amount of cost due to hospitalization is considerably higher with COVID than it is for car accidents. It would be interesting to extrapolate deaths and injuries pre-safety rules to compare with COVID- and then see how many billions that we have spent on car safety to keep that down.

I'm sure the same could be said about skin cancer and bike accidents.

Comment

https://www.worldometers.info/corona...ountry/sweden/

Is this really the example all of the idiot republicans are pointing to that shows Sweden somehow mastered this thing with herd immunity and open society?

Because this thing looks like the house is still on fire.
                        Code:

Comment

Working...
                        X