Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 Part 9: Shelter In Place is Temporary, but Wu-Tang is Forever

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
      Freedumb!
      The Castle Rock incident made me think of Stephen King, it then made me think that Trump is slowly becoming a modern day Randall Flagg from the novel "The Stand". "He looks like anybody you see on the street. But when he grins, birds fall dead off telephone lines. When he looks at you a certain way, your prostate goes bad and your urine burns. The grass yellows up and dies where he spits".
      YALE HOCKEY
      2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
        The Castle Rock incident made me think of Stephen King, it then made me think that Trump is slowly becoming a modern day Randall Flagg from the novel "The Stand". "He looks like anybody you see on the street. But when he grins, birds fall dead off telephone lines. When he looks at you a certain way, your prostate goes bad and your urine burns. The grass yellows up and dies where he spits".
        Made me think of Jim Jones. I wonder often what the flavor of the Koolaid is

Comment

One of my friends has tested positive. She is a medical and travels to diff LT care facilities and works in a hospital. She has a sick Mum who she helps out that she saw right before she started to feel lousy. Now she is in Isolation at home, her kid and hubby are getting tested. She is one of the people who has been struggling emotionally dealing with all of the idjits who think they shouldn't have to care about anyone else, live and let live. Really scared for her.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            Made me think of Jim Jones. I wonder often what the flavor of the Koolaid is
            For JJ it was grape.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              If this just doesn't confirm that Americans, in general, are stupid.

They can open up bars and restaurants in my town tomorrow. You won't see me in them, for any reason.
              If I can be 6 feet away, with a mask, outside, then maybe....maybe. If I know them personally (so I know what precautions they've taken in previous weeks), that would increase the chances of me showing up.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

The outbreak in South Korea attached to the guy who visited 5 different nightclubs seems quite worrisome. Here you have a nation that had been doing great work at keeping the spread of the virus mostly manageable and NPR reported 54 cases have been linked to that single person. If people think our meager (by comparison) mitigation efforts have done half the job of eliminating the virus among our 330,000,000 people as the efforts have been in South Korea, they're nuts.

I bet this thing is about ready to explode in this country and we're probably not even going to have a lull where we get down to just a couple hundred deaths a day. We're never going to test and trace effectively, not even close. The virus in this country is probably not going to drop off until we develop herd immunity, and by the time we have that, millions will have been made extremely ill, and many hundreds of thousands of those will have died. We can't even get republicans to wear fvcking masks because the men find it emasculating (I don't know why, it's just that someone somewhere said that, and the notion just took off) and their women would probably get smacked in the mouth if they told their man to wear a mask.

Oh well, this virus is probably what we needed. By the end of 2020 we will either have adults back in charge or the nation will be in ruins. And all you phony patriot, confederate republicans can go fvck yourselves with a coronavirus infected hot poker. You're ruining my country. Go drink your bleach and die. Please. And do it quickly. The rest of us who want a functioning nation are waiting, and speaking for myself, my patience is running out.

Comment

The deaths are gonna spike, and red states and the federal gov will insist it’s Obama’s swine flu rather than covid

Comment

Per my dad - my uncle and wife #2 have declared they will not wear masks and they will not get the vaccine when it's available.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Per my dad - my uncle and wife #2 have declared they will not wear masks and they will not get the vaccine when it's available.

Have fun with that.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        Pence is self-isolating, despite Mother telling him that would make him go blind.
                        April Ryan had this not so cryptic tweet

I’m hearing on good authority that #coronavirus is more rampant in the #WhiteHouse than the public is being told. A very high-ranking individual may have also been impacted! The administration is currently mum on the matter, seeking prayers instead. #COVID19
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

President Pelosi, step on up! You're the next contestant on the Price Is Right!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Is a side effect of covid 123 tweets in a day?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Is a side effect of covid 123 tweets in a day?
                              If you tweet for more than 4 hours straight, you should contact a doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Here's the full story on 60 minutes

I'm sure it's just the media out to get Trump, though...
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X