Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 Part 9: Shelter In Place is Temporary, but Wu-Tang is Forever

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    I hadn't heard that but it wouldn't surprise me.

My next door neighbor is a highway patrolman. I talked to him last Saturday and he told me there was a day last week where he drove seven miles on the interstate and didn't see a car, so obviously traffic must be way down.
    It would not surprise me in the least. The highways are EMPTY from what I've seen. I've caught myself going with the general flow of traffic, and still being passed on a regular basis, and I've looked down to see 65mph in a 55. I see 494 in Plymouth MN from my dock doors, usually a parking lot during rush hour, and take 394 to/from work (a little past rush hour). Same thing for the opposite way I'm going at the time.

Now, I wonder what a rush hour is?
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
      I have Irish and Mohegan blood in my heritage . They say the Irish don't forget good deeds or bad, nor the Native Americans. This article is proof of the good side. https://www.irishtimes.com/news/heal...mRU5ja42MXN2H4
      Wow. Just wow.
      Russell Jaslow
      [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
      U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
        It would not surprise me in the least. The highways are EMPTY from what I've seen. I've caught myself going with the general flow of traffic, and still being passed on a regular basis, and I've looked down to see 65mph in a 55. I see 494 in Plymouth MN from my dock doors, usually a parking lot during rush hour, and take 394 to/from work (a little past rush hour). Same thing for the opposite way I'm going at the time.

Now, I wonder what a rush hour is?
        I had to briefly go into the office today, for the first time in over a month. More cars on the road than I expected, but still flying along.

There was also plenty of troopers pulling people over...
        Russell Jaslow

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
          I had to briefly go into the office today, for the first time in over a month. More cars on the road than I expected, but still flying along.

There was also plenty of troopers pulling people over...
          Indeed the troopers are out there in full force. Barely a day goes by with me seeing one on my 7 minute commute during the week, or my curbside excursions on the weekend.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
            Indeed the troopers are out there in full force. Barely a day goes by with me seeing one on my 7 minute commute during the week, or my curbside excursions on the weekend.
            Well, they got to keep the city coffers full now that the sales tax revenue has taken a hit. Just saying...
            Russell Jaslow

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
              Well, they got to keep the city coffers full now that the sales tax revenue has taken a hit. Just saying...
              It's really not a challenge to tag a speeder. It's just choosing which one you wanna bust. Mom in mini-van with 3 kids? Or BMW driver talking on his phone and (legally) changing lanes all the time to pass traffic? It is fish in a barrel.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                Can't you people just root for the home team? Just once?
                Can't root for the home team when they wont stay in their homes.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

This is the trans girl speaking:

As a part of an extremely vulnerable minority in America, I am so sick of these clowns claiming they're oppressed because they can't golf, get their hair done, or go to Applebee's right now. Not like government is telling them what bathroom they can use. Not like government is saying it's okay to fire you because of who you are (legal in 26 states). Not like government is saying it's okay to evict you because you're a queer. Not like government is saying we need to inspect their children's genitals before little Julia goes out for high school soccer. I can go on.

Oh wait, it's only tyranny, injustice, and oppression because it happens to THEM.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                    Oh wait, it's only tyranny, injustice, and oppression because it happens to THEM.
                    Cis whitey has never tasted it. We're overdue.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                      . The most disingenuous "I Love You" I have ever seen. Like he was talking to a broad he was trying to lay.
                      Ironically, this is prolly the most sincere time to ever mutter them three words
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Raise your hand if you’re surprised

“ Volunteers who helped oversee the Trump administration’s supply-chain task force were encouraged to prioritize assistance and tips from political allies and associates of President Trump, including Republican members of Congress, conservative activist Charlie Kirk and Tana Goertz, a former “Apprentice” contestant and Trump surrogate.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...upplies-report

Comment

Texas Governor Greg Abbott admits opening now will increase the spread of the virus

So, we're doing it anyway.
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Cis whitey has never tasted it. We're overdue.
                            The poors it has.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                The Dumpies are going to start hurting people. Remembering Dump urging on his brownshirts to hurt protesters at his Nuremberg rallies? That's going to be in neutral public spaces, where you might be walking, by Fall.

What part of they're fascists do people not understand?
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X