Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 Part 9: Shelter In Place is Temporary, but Wu-Tang is Forever

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
    Most people with seasonal homes won't travel with things like food, toiletries, and other small items. You buy things like that at your destination. This is no different.
    That doesn't change the fact that you are going to have an influx of people into an area and they may be vectors. Add that the rural places have not had community spread so they have less stringent rules. Now consider people who go on vacation do stupid things. Not a good recipe for safety.

We will carry in and carry out.

Comment

So, if you stay in the cottage for 14 days, then You come home, do you/will you quarantine at home for another 14 days? These rules really are challenging.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
        That doesn't change the fact that you are going to have an influx of people into an area and they may be vectors. Add that the rural places have not had community spread so they have less stringent rules. Now consider people who go on vacation do stupid things. Not a good recipe for safety.

We will carry in and carry out.
        100% right. Just let Darwin do his work. Clearly these people can't use reason. Just stand back and let the firecracker go off in their hand.
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          So, if you stay in the cottage for 14 days, then You come home, do you/will you quarantine at home for another 14 days? These rules really are challenging.
          Not sure about regulations but if we have no contact with anyone for the whole time (this is doable where we are going) then we would be OK. If not then yes. Crazy hard.
          Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
          100% right. Just let Darwin do his work. Clearly these people can't use reason. Just stand back and let the firecracker go off in their hand.
          Problem is Darwin will kill all the little olds who live in a community, doing nothing wrong, along with the stupids who are vectors.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            Problem is Darwin will kill all the little olds who live in a community, doing nothing wrong, along with the stupids who are vectors.
            They did something wrong.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              They did something wrong.
              So did males. I'd like to not have to pay for their sins though. And I'd prefer my Trump hating parents to not have to pay for their age group's sins as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jflory81 View Post
                So did males. I'd like to not have to pay for their sins though. And I'd prefer my Trump hating parents to not have to pay for their age group's sins as well.
                Trust, me, I know. I'm a straight, old, white male. All four of those groups f-cked up collectively.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Also, as a trans woman in America, I'm hearing "your fear does not negate my rights" a lot from the anti-mask, anti-lockdown crowd. When I ask if that statement applies to me, I get told no, and then I get called a stupid liberal and a deranged SJW.

Oh wait, I forget. Fear not negating rights only applies to the privileged, doesn't it?
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    The lessons learned here are important, despite the usual suspect coming in to scream that we’re not them!!!!

The word incompetent just doesn’t seem remotely close to what is actually happening.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Looks like we'll pass the 90,000 dead mark by tomorrow night. Another week and it'll be 100,000.

Wait, July 4th is next weekend?
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        The word incompetent just doesn’t seem remotely close to what is actually happening.
                        Many of us said electing someone this monumentally stupid would result in catastrophe and deaths and were labeled hysterical.

We’re just not dumb. Anyone with a brain saw this disaster coming

Comment

CDC says they're tracking a dozen different models, and all of them show the death numbers increasing over the coming weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Many of us said electing someone this monumentally stupid would result in catastrophe and deaths and were labeled hysterical.

We’re just not dumb. Anyone with a brain saw this disaster coming
                            I'm just really surprised it took this long into his term for it to happen. He's had disaster throughout his term, but he could skate away from them by covering up the facts, attacking the accusers, basically just saying no, it never happened.

He can't do that with this, because people are dying, everybody saw he did nothing for two months at the beginning, they see the lack of tests and protective gear. It's hard to just ignore or change the subject from what's going on, or just try to ignore it, when people are dying every day. Viruses don't work that way

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              CDC says they're tracking a dozen different models, and all of them show the death numbers increasing over the coming weeks.
                              Well maybe Trump will play the reincarnation card next. He thinks he is !@#$%^& God as it is.
                              YALE HOCKEY
                              2013 National Champions

Comment

A quote from the Newsweek article concerning death threats to the Michigan Governor on a Facebook "freedom" page with over 385,000 subscribers, I can't believe there are that many, it was sobering. God speed, Michigan. "We haven't had any bloodshed yet, but the populous [sic] is counting to three, and yesterday was day two," wrote Dave Meisenheimer in a 385,000-member Facebook group called Michiganders Against Excessive Quarantine. "Next comes the watering the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants," he concluded.

Numerous other posts referred to Whitmer as a "Nazi," "spawn of the devil," "wicked witch," "Soros puppet," "baby killer tyrant" and more, according to the Detroit Metro Times. Others promised to attend upcoming protests "armed to the death" and without face masks, threatening to attack any police officers who dared confront them.
                                YALE HOCKEY
                                2013 National Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X