Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 Part 9: Shelter In Place is Temporary, but Wu-Tang is Forever

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Ecuador with a big day today.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Perris, California. Population 79,133

Notable people with connections to Perris

Louis B. Mayer – Hollywood film producer and co-founder of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer studios, once had a horse ranch in Perris
          Alfred E. Green - film director, born in Perris
          Danny Harris – silver medalist in the 1984 Los Angeles Olympic Games, as well as, the 1987 World Championships in Rome (hurdles), grew up in Perris.
          David Allen Turpin and Louise Anna Turpin – Ran the Sandcastle Day School out of their home. Currently living elsewhere, at taxpayer expense (most likely for the rest of their lives).
          2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
          2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
          2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
          2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
          2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
          2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
          2009 D-III TOP runner-up
          Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
          1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

Freedumb!

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
              Freedumb!
              Did Ted Cruz hop a plane to be there, too?
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Had to pick up a prescription in the less sought-after part of our town and the MAGAts were shopping with no masks and a look that said, "go ahead; say something!"

If we're lucky every one of them will be dead by 11/2.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Before 11/2.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                    Freedumb!
                    If this just doesn't confirm that Americans, in general, are stupid.

They can open up bars and restaurants in my town tomorrow. You won't see me in them, for any reason.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Here's a really good thread on exactly what S. Korea is doing to keep things in check.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Had to pick up a prescription in the less sought-after part of our town and the MAGAts were shopping with no masks and a look that said, "go ahead; say something!"

If we're lucky every one of them will be dead by 11/2.
                        I've been saying this for a while now: This is our chance to remove the warning labels and just let Darwin do his good work. It's just a matter of how many "good" people will get caught up and become collateral damage.
                        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

I wouldn’t worry. I’m certain that you guys are correct that all of the people in the Castle Rock restaurant, and on the California beaches, and elsewhere, vote Republican, so you guys should be good.
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Pence is self-isolating, despite Mother telling him that would make him go blind.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                              I wouldn’t worry. I’m certain that you guys are correct that all of the people in the Castle Rock restaurant, and on the California beaches, and elsewhere, vote Republican, so you guys should be good.
                              I dont care if they make Bernie look like a Centrist. Time to Darwin out all the idiots. That includes the Jill Stein Anti-Vaxxer crowd.

See the thing about people who think is...we dont care what side of the aisle you make your moron decision from...if you put others at risk you are scum and some of us are all out of phucks to give.

Personally I hope the idiot in charge of South Dakota gets it. She put all 14 people who live there at risk and continues to do so with her idiotic decisions.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                                I've been saying this for a while now: This is our chance to remove the warning labels and just let Darwin do his good work. It's just a matter of how many "good" people will get caught up and become collateral damage.
                                If we could make sure those who are forced to care for them when they get ill or who are working because they have no choice could be safe then I am all in. Unfortunately the people who are the essentials are dying.
                                Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                I dont care if they make Bernie look like a Centrist. Time to Darwin out all the idiots. That includes the Jill Stein Anti-Vaxxer crowd.

See the thing about people who think is...we dont care what side of the aisle you make your moron decision from...if you put others at risk you are scum and some of us are all out of phucks to give.

Personally I hope the idiot in charge of South Dakota gets it. She put all 14 people who live there at risk and continues to do so with her idiotic decisions.
                                ::raises hand::
                                By the time this has settled my circle of friends and acquaintances will have shrunk to very few. I would not hang out with someone and say, "well hey, they only murdered a couple of people- it wasn't planned, it was kind of accidental. They only shot the gun a few times." I feel like that about people who are hanging out with their friends, the people who have parties with cars from multiple states, the people who are at risk and go out shopping because they claim it is their choice. Then they act like I am a witch with a character flaw because no one should expect them to be good all the time. Sort of like the diabetic that thinks they can negotiate about taking their meds and rationalize how they should be able to have cake every day.

I do not understand it. Maybe it is my training, having had to teach baby nurses about PPE, infection control, having to put the patient first, but I cannot understand the selfishness. This is like playing Russian Roulette only you are not just shooting at your own head. The underbelly of humanity is ugly and proud of it.

I thank God I am not working right now because I would struggle like hell to do the professional knowing all these selfish pr1cks put themselves at risk. My friends are posting how messed up this is making them feel- they are trying to save people and it is like the people are running toward the fire, all the while screaming the fire is a hoax or people need to sacrifice themselves for the good of the $$. I wish there was a way to sort out the people who should get help and leave the rest to rot at home
                                Last edited by leswp1; 05-10-2020, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X