Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 Part 9: Shelter In Place is Temporary, but Wu-Tang is Forever

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    As a follow up to this, does anyone know if we're close to being able to buy N95's again? The ones I have are getting pretty beat up. I've got some non N95 masks, but obviously they aren't super effective.
    3M will have capacity to make 95 million a month by October. You probably won’t see consumer offerings until May 2021 depending on what President Biden does with the DPA.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post
      Do they really think he puts country first?
      Not his worst tweet of the morning so far.

He has two calling for Morning joe to be investigated for murder

Comment

As a follow up to this, does anyone know if we're close to being able to buy N95's again? The ones I have are getting pretty beat up. I've got some non N95 masks, but obviously they aren't super effective.
        3M will have domestic capacity to make 95 million a month by October. You probably won’t see consumer offerings until May 2021 depending on what President Biden does with the DPA.

I think I remember the global capacity goal was 2 billion a year by January. The latest announcement I think doubled the targeted domestic production.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Not sure how long fauci will last after today. He has previewed his testimony and it doesn’t like up with trump.

“ GOP Rep. Andy Briggs, the chairman of the conservative House Freedom Caucus, attacked Anthony Fauci ahead of the infectious disease expert's highly-anticipated testimony on Capitol Hill.

"Dr. Fauci has continually used his bully pulpit to bring public criticism on governors who are seeking to open up their states. The Fauci-Birx team have replaced faith w/ fear & hope w/ despair."

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Not his worst tweet of the morning so far.

He has two calling for Morning joe to be investigated for murder
            Which was a pretty open and shut case.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Not sure how long fauci will last after today. He has previewed his testimony and it doesn’t like up with trump.

“ GOP Rep. Andy Briggs, the chairman of the conservative House Freedom Caucus, attacked Anthony Fauci ahead of the infectious disease expert's highly-anticipated testimony on Capitol Hill.

"Dr. Fauci has continually used his bully pulpit to bring public criticism on governors who are seeking to open up their states. The Fauci-Birx team have replaced faith w/ fear & hope w/ despair."
              I'll probably get stick for saying this, but it completely boggles my mind that anyone can be supportive of this stuff. It absolutely sickens me that people on the right are politicizing this.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

I'll probably get stick for saying this, but it completely boggles my mind that anyone can be supportive of this stuff. It absolutely sickens me that people on the right are politicizing this.
                It's insane but is it even remotely surprising?
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Remember, he'll be there as your backup. Ready to step in if you fail. Now go get it done.
                  Last edited by rufus; 05-12-2020, 09:32 AM.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Ruh roh

Comment

Ruh roh

And the poster on the left wall is a Red Hot Chilli Peppers poster.
                      2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
                      2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                      2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
                      2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                      2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
                      2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
                      2009 D-III TOP runner-up
                      Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
                      1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

Originally posted by UCBadger View Post
                        And the poster on the left wall is a Red Hot Chilli Peppers poster.
                        No RATM. Disappointed.

I'm sure Biden has some cherry Perry Como swag.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          No RATM. Disappointed.

I'm sure Biden has some cherry Perry Como swag.
                          I get more of a hair metal vibe from him.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            I get more of a hair metal vibe from him.
                            Horrorcore.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              Remember, he'll be there as your backup. Ready to step in if you fail. Now go get it done.
                              Unless they need it...cause remember the Federal Stockpile is for *them* it is not for distributing to The States.
                              -Jared
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X