Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 Part 9: Shelter In Place is Temporary, but Wu-Tang is Forever

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    They’re all going to get it
    They have lived entirely consequence-free lives. They think this is like a speeding ticket or a rape -- they can never been held accountable.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Loveland, Colorado. Population 77446

Home to Grimm Brothers Brewhouse....which seems to be doing a good drive up business.

also home to the Benson Sculpture Garden.
        2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
        2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
        2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
        2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
        2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
        2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
        2009 D-III TOP runner-up
        Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
        1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

Originally posted by UCBadger View Post
          Loveland, Colorado. Population 77446

Home to Grimm Brothers Brewhouse....which seems to be doing a good drive up business.

also home to the Benson Sculpture Garden.
          and the next two West Regionals, I believe
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            He was in the same internment camp as my in-laws.

Of course, back then he was just some non-descript nine-year-old kid. Not Sulu.
            Russell Jaslow
            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
              He was in the same internment camp as my in-laws.

Of course, back then he was just some non-descript nine-year-old kid. Not Sulu.
              And they all look alike.

Comment

This article was very informative. Didn’t do much to put my mind at ease, but it did help clarify some things.

https://erinbromage.wixsite.com/covi...2oLnC_OpxrnKmg

Comment

Comment

Time to re-institute the fairness doctrine.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Time to re-institute the fairness doctrine.
                      One of the first things we must do after overturning McCutcheon and Citizens United, throwing out all the red state gerrymandered maps, and restoring a strongly progressive tax structure.

It's going to take a complete overhaul of the federal judiciaries to do it, though, so we better have the stomach for court packing. We're fighting Nazis. It's important.
                      Last edited by Kepler; 05-09-2020, 05:31 PM.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

"Bring manufacturing home!" Our President Tweets.

Meanwhile, he tells a US manufacturer, who wanted to actually produce N95 masksin the US and offered to make them for the Governement to distribute, to go pound sand.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

133 people died in Michigan according to today's numbers...we couldnt get lucky enough to have them be the clowns at the marches could we?
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Congrats everyone...we passed 80k dead on Worldometer! I am so proud of us!!

#openitup
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Fauci is now entering a modified quarantine

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Fauci is now entering a modified quarantine
                                I would be willing to bet the rent that trump, Pence or both of them have tested positive for the coronavirus. I'm sure they are being tested as often as possible, maybe daily. Unless either was to actually require acute care or (fingers crossed) drop dead, we'll never know because it will be a cold day in hell before trump would allow a diagnosis of coronavirus to be made public.

Comment

Working...
                                X