Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Today's Republicans would crucify Jesus.
    They already did once, what's one more time going to do?
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      By the "standards" of today's Republican voters, Jesus would be labeled a Marxist under homo suspicion after the Sermon on the Mount alone.
      Well duh he is a black man...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        I'm not sure new voters are created with anger or fear. I think established voters come for the revenge and new voters come for the inspiration.

Biden for the former, Abrams for the latter.
        I still prefer Harris over Abrams for the latter. More qualified, and checks every box Abrams checks.

Comment

I want to post for the record I am all in on Biden. I really hope he does not pick Harris for VP as she reminds me a lot of Trump and I think would be a huge disaster. Regardless I am going for Biden though.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            I want to post for the record I am all in on Biden. I really hope he does not pick Harris for VP as she reminds me a lot of Trump and I think would be a huge disaster. Regardless I am going for Biden though.
            Reminds you of Trump? I for sure need to hear that explanation.

Comment

I think a lot of us are with you in not wanting Harris but I don’t get the trump thing.

Comment

Originally posted by psych View Post
                Reminds you of Trump? I for sure need to hear that explanation.
                A loudmouth who attacks people and isn't exactly an intellectual heavyweight.
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

I don't like 'dem sassy darky womin
                  You could've just said this.

Comment

From an actual Democrat, what’s wrong with Harris? Just during the coronavirus pandemic, she’s sponsored like three or four huge ideas/bills aimed at helping people of color, partnering with white guys Sanders/Markey on one bill, and Squad member Pressley* on another. To me, she’s literally the perfect fit for Biden. She’s Abrams 5-10 years from now.

Comment

From an actual Democrat, what’s wrong with Harris? Just during the coronavirus pandemic, she’s sponsored like three or four huge ideas/bills aimed at helping people of color, partnering with white guys Sanders/Markey on one bill, and Squad member Pressley* on another. To me, she’s literally the perfect fit for Biden. She’s Abrams 5-10 years from now.
                      Nothing. But Abrams is better IMO.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Well she isnt as far Left as many would like...comparing her to Trump though is ridiculous.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Nothing is wrong with Harris for VP and I'd be happy to see her chosen. Tickets tend to be more about balance as opposed to a VP delivering the state that they're from as that rarely happens. You can have young/old, outsider/insider, 3 time married with hots for his own daughter/fundamentalist nutjob, etc. Biden/Harris works as does Biden/Abrams.

No Biden/Booker as that's too corporate and Biden/Klobacher I'm not wild about either as I'm not sure what she adds to the ticket that can't be gotten with a difference choice. Might as well go with Whitmer instead if you want to go that route.
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                            Nothing is wrong with Harris for VP and I'd be happy to see her chosen. Tickets tend to be more about balance as opposed to a VP delivering the state that they're from as that rarely happens. You can have young/old, outsider/insider, 3 time married with hots for his own daughter/fundamentalist nutjob, etc. Biden/Harris works as does Biden/Abrams.

No Biden/Booker as that's too corporate and Biden/Klobacher I'm not wild about either as I'm not sure what she adds to the ticket that can't be gotten with a difference choice. Might as well go with Whitmer instead if you want to go that route.
                            I agree. I want Klobuchar or Harris as AG though. For sure. I want a strong woman in there who wants to clean House and arrest everyone from the Trump administration. NO PARDONS!!!!!!!!! This isn't Nixon, this is much much much worse.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I admit I was afraid to look too closely at the (Tara Reade’s) story, so it was a relief to see it destroyed by an actual reporter. https://medium.com/@macarthur.cliff/...ou-27d3ca14978
                              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post

Whitmer has been a steady hand in Michigan, working with the cards dealt to her by the obstructionism of the Republican leg, but I don't think she is ready for prime time.

I'm actually much more impressed with our state AG, Dana Nessel.

Comment

Working...
                                X